• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
think i should be able to get in and out with a green or white box beanie?

judging by those boxes im guessing the legs have to be assembled on

Last two weeks were brutal... helmet and red water shorts.

Had good luck with the two big accessories the last two seasons (mini bike and fender), so hopefully it continues :smile:

Feeling a bit nervous though...

Champion stuff is doo doo.

7US7rTp.gif

Kinda want a beanie, but hate paying $10 shipping for such a small item. They should charge $5, or better yet free shipping on smaller items.. the prices are already high. Ah well.. gotta pay to play.

question: LA people who's been to the reservation drops, my friend got #68, what time do you think he'll get in tomorrow?

question: LA people who's been to the reservation drops, my friend got #68, what time do you think he'll get in tomorrow?
they run it pretty clean
i expect his time slot is around 11:30-12:00pm
dont think ppl will lag on this drop so he should be in and out within 30-45 minutes of his slot time

Really dont think we need another champion collab
pretty much. but I just look at it like a seasonal HANES piece that sells out instantly.
I get my champion **** from Amazon for literally less than a quarter of the price for SUP x Champion

pinball machine looks hella jr sized based on that box.

I havent seen a pin ball machine in person in over 20 years though so maybe its accurate?

It comes folded down with the legs off. So, "some assembly required," lol

Note at 3:00 or so of the video it shows the slew of stuff collectible Stern throws into the cabinet, too. I wonder if anything funky will be tucked inside this one. I also wonder if anyone will ever actually open it up to find out, lol

It comes folded down with the legs off. So, "some assembly required," lol

Note at 3:00 or so of the video it shows the slew of stuff collectible Stern throws into the cabinet, too. I wonder if anything funky will be tucked inside this one. I also wonder if anyone will ever actually open it up to find out, lol

I'm still shocked Supreme shipped the minibike via UPS. Glad ours came in with just a tiny little hole in the box. The UPS guy looked pissed, he actually helped me get it in the house.

I'm sure Stern will do the shipping here.

I'm still shocked Supreme shipped the minibike via UPS. Glad ours came in with just a tiny little hole in the box. The UPS guy looked pissed, he actually helped me get it in the house.

I'm sure Stern will do the shipping here.

Oh yeah. This is forklift-type stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom