Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 7

Soo I told yall I was copping the Morrissey tee for my sister thru C0ckX...it passed authentication 3 weeks ago and was just sitting for 2 weeks because they were having "warehouse issues" they just refunded me last week...welp I received a package today...
20230602_103415.jpg

Reusing the plastic bags I got from the assortment of backpacks purchased over the years.

These just sit in the top shelf of the closet. Really wish the Sinclair hat didn’t have such a huge crown.
thats funny
i use the tee shirt plastic bags for fitteds too

Man I remember when camps were all the rage. used to cop all the limited ones and flip them. Supreme of course but also brands like quiet life and raised by wolves. I made like $1000 a month off camp caps in 2012

This was my rotation in 2013.. I still have a few of them

output-M3c-Wt7.gif

Soo I told yall I was copping the Morrissey tee for my sister thru C0ckX...it passed authentication 3 weeks ago and was just sitting for 2 weeks because they were having "warehouse issues" they just refunded me last week...welp I received a package today...
20230602_103415.jpg
Is that a size medium purchased on 4/22? If so, I sold that to you lol

Going to da docs in da city , will pass by da store cuz that mesh short sleeve (and I need something like this) intrigues me.

Copped the multi color mesh joint , the soccer shorts in white were ok until you realize it looks like a **** stain on da back .....could not unsee it after and it was passed upon

Back
Top Bottom