Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 10

Both hats came today!

DF1631BF-84D9-45D5-A3B7-1005C16C4D81.jpeg

I just got the shipping email for the denim 6 panel...that already arrived 2 days ago. Weird thing, is it says the order was processed at 14:40 on Friday...
I wouldn't mind getting another one, but doubt that happens.

Think i would really be into the nike collab jacket if it wasn't 90 degrees out side. Gonna be a pass from me. If the knife isn't stupid expensive id be in for one. Want a new camp cap hoping they drop that this week

Homie got shipping for the 6 panel and it’s already scheduled to be delivered tomorrow! Hella fast shipping this drop.

I’m in for a knife this week, after looking at regular retail on em I don’t need both colors lol.

Small box logo hoodie, Nike crewneck and cord pants, tan seersucker camp all look good... I could see myself easily dropping $500+ just on stuff for myself this week :smh:

Meanwhile, I initially saw "Enamel Small Box Logo" as "Small Emanuel Box Logo" and had memories of "Webster" blast into my head :lol:

Small box logo hoodie, Nike crewneck and cord pants, tan seersucker camp all look good... I could see myself easily dropping $500+ just on stuff for myself this week :smh:

Meanwhile, I initially saw "Enamel Small Box Logo" as "Small Emanuel Box Logo" and had memories of "Webster" blast into my head :lol:

Single cart all of that, drop the screnshot and I’ll drop the fattest ‘100’ you’ve ever seen reacted to a post.

Benchmades are always around $200 for knives, they’re a nicer quality knife (not top of the line by any means). They have gold class ones that are close to $700, very nice but I’d never cop.

The bugout model they’re using is typically around $170 but of course it’s marked up because of the trash graphic they have on it

Back
Top Bottom