• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7041.PNG

Not sure what you're talking about. :-/

"Size: S"

That answers your question re: prices

Looks like this season they had more stock.

Wonder if it'll be like that just because it's week 1 or if it'll continue through the season. Feel like it'll be the latter.

I'm noticing this from the last couple seasons, too. If I do miss out on some stuff Monday I actually have a bit of a fall-back catch-up list of '16 & '17 releases I can catch up on really cheap.

Yeah I didn't buy much from the last season, but the few items I did buy are literally all under retail on Stockx. North Face snakeskin jacket for example, **** is like almost $100 under retail there lol RIP.

i would assure there’s gonna more stock from now on as investors are gonna want a return. Plus with more stores opening up they’re naturally gonna make more

Can someone explain to me what the terra cotta colorway looks like in person? On eBay, it Varies from brown to almost peach.

I can take a better pic when I get home, but it's the color of the Madonna tee I have in the pic some posts up. You can see the color some around the edges. I would say more like a peach in person

Last edited:
Who has the Michael Jackson hoodie and can comment on quality? Had an oop that season from a friend on the pale green one and passed now I’m kicking myself. Thinking about scooping black...

Who has the Michael Jackson hoodie and can comment on quality? Had an oop that season from a friend on the pale green one and passed now I’m kicking myself. Thinking about scooping black...

Have the cardinal one but it's just been chilling in the bag since I got it. Heard some people got their MJ tee/hoodies with the print crooked/slanting a bit, but materials look pretty much like most of my other Supreme hoodies.

Have the cardinal one but it's just been chilling in the bag since I got it. Heard some people got their MJ tee/hoodies with the print crooked/slanting a bit, but materials look pretty much like most of my other Supreme hoodies.

What size is your cardinal :nerd:

What size is your cardinal :nerd:

XL. Really regret getting a lot of my Supreme stuff in XL because I'm finding a lot of it is just too big for me now. Have Arabic hoodie and Akira that I've been waiting to wear, but not sure if I should sell and get my correct size or just have them tailored a bit.

XL. Really regret getting a lot of my Supreme stuff in XL because I'm finding a lot of it is just too big for me now. Have Arabic hoodie and Akira that I've been waiting to wear, but not sure if I should sell and get my correct size or just have them tailored a bit.

Damn, I’m a M. Def move some of your XL pieces like the Arabic you could get some good money and even replace it with the size you want.

i spentk $1K + at supreme on Friday and left around 12:20 PM and got not even a sticker..
Not that it matters because it’s just stickers but that is really strange though. Maybe they forgot to put it in.

My sister buys a bogo sticker at the store and she gets a extra sticker :lol:

Wonder if it'll be like that just because it's week 1 or if it'll continue through the season. Feel like it'll be the latter.

Yeah I didn't buy much from the last season, but the few items I did buy are literally all under retail on Stockx. North Face snakeskin jacket for example, **** is like almost $100 under retail there lol RIP.

Yeah, Carlyle is in this investment to make straight cash, homie. They're not going to leave $$$ on the table by not increasing production to meet demand. I'm sure everything will still sell out online in minutes, but more of us will get through.... I hope.

Size smalls will still have no chance tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom