Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

Really like these, ready to kill my feet for them
3CCD0521-2339-4D04-A8B1-3C3A1DC42FD6.jpeg

really shocked at how much stuff has sat this season. I guess these new reseller laws are having an impact everywhere.

And those Doninoes... RIP I hope my 2nd set arrives fine.

Big booty tee today and out!

The drops have been super meh...and it seems there is a lot more stock of stuff this year. Mad people hit on the 3K T shirt...which for a photo T is unheard of. So i assume stock is high for unwanted stuff so it sits

And is about to be a recession...people broke and it isn't just in the US

The drops have been super meh...and it seems there is a lot more stock of stuff this year. Mad people hit on the 3K T shirt...which for a photo T is unheard of. So i assume stock is high for unwanted stuff so it sits

Drops weak? hell yes I agree with ya, but the 3K tee? WEAK again. just cause its a photo tee doesnt mean people lose their minds. I wanted the Maude tee but im not forking over $58 for it, PA here no sales tax

Resellers or the prospect of being able to flip something even down the line, drove a lot of the full bore sellouts. People who want to actually wear this stuff are buying it and enjoying it without frustration. Speculators don't have customers because the margins are miniscule and people (most likely the CASUALS) just aren't buying as much anymore. We still are though. Seasons past, tons of drops and items we would consider weak now sold out just for the sake of selling out. Resale drove that.
I am not sure if this is a bad thing for Supreme, THEIR margins are fine. It is great for the fans though. We shouldn't care about resellers profits.
Any criticism I have now is that they have, for years, recycled the same templates over and over with small changes. Great for business, and my pocket, but a bit boring.

Back
Top Bottom