Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

Won raffles the last 2 years, both sub #100 spots but didn’t feel like making the drive up from Boston
Will try again and maybe go :lol:

Not sure if I can justify 200+ for a gumball machine, esp after grabbing coffee maker and snowman last week. Not crazy about crewnecks but will probably go grey/green/blue my picks. Had they done the zebra before yedolph took over you know cats would have gone for that hard. Gizmo today

Attachments

• 3B2FB6CD-FCCE-4DF7-B7BC-2B75028673CF.jpeg
    3B2FB6CD-FCCE-4DF7-B7BC-2B75028673CF.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
i'm going to be in London on Thursday. anyone know if i will be able to attempt to register with a US phone number / info?

i'm going to be in London on Thursday. anyone know if i will be able to attempt to register with a US phone number / info?

Pretty sure it's possible -- Been to London store just not on release day.

Has the best layout I think , real dope locale.. def hit Dover Street Market while you there :nthat:

about that time i start playing the guessing game on what will sell out the slowest lmao

they grey with the black bogo looks amazing, but does brown and burgundy

Green is my favorite color & I always go for it & never have success.
I have a feeling there will be more stock this year so hope that helps most.
Brown, grey & blue are not bad also.

Does anyone know sizing for 2008 Denali? I’m a size medium and was wondering if a small would fit me. There is no way to ask seller for measurements so I any help would be appreciated. I remember people claiming they fit big but how big I don’t remember.

Back
Top Bottom