Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

IMG_4665.jpeg

Hoodies too little too late. Getting hot in SoCal already.

I hope that $168 price tag is legit for the book set cuz that’s an easy go. Even the wife was with it.

Football jersey may be game time decision.

Good quick read about tee history. Think I’m in for the mosaic s/s this week and that’s about it

that was a huge oversight on their part. wonder why they decided to leave them out. for that matter, they could have left out the last book entirely. bunch of trash there anyways,

that was a huge oversight on their part. wonder why they decided to leave them out. for that matter, they could have left out the last book entirely. bunch of trash there anyways,

Maybe even do less tees and maybe tell the story behind some of the more memorable and important ones.

Still a bunch of tees that have murky origins.

It's a cool idea, but not having at least the web description kills it for me.

This coming from somebody with over 200 Supreme tees lol... even my wife is pushing for me to get it.
I love coffee table books but since having a 2 year old son I can't display them right now LOL. $200 is kinda much but considering its like 3 books it MAY be worth it if you like that type of stuff. That being said, I have spent oodles on coffee table books including some dope LV books. IIRC they were under 200 each, around 150 I believe. Those are some nice books. TBH I haven't even looked at the other book they dropped that much so idk....

You can see why I keep the books behind glass LOLLL
IMG_1994.jpeg
IMG_1993.jpeg
IMG_1992.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom