Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

I wonder how fast the gumball machine will go. That’s my No. 1 priority because I already have a box logo crewneck from FW18.

I may single cart the gumball machine and go back for the box logo.

Officially copped more for wifey than myself this season.
1C087C98-2A5D-4B57-B20F-CBFF7E72068C.jpeg

I just got a shipped email from Supreme, from last week drop. It'll be here NEXT Tuesday :wow: :lol:

I will have already copped from this coming Thursday and STILL not receive my stuff from the previous week. :smh:

need them to bless me with a solid number for my farewell tour
Yup its time Im leaving too. The fake heads exploited the top star program where they banned me intentionally. Fake buying 10 pairs, reselling 2022 Jordan 1 chicago lowlifes Niketalk is ****.

wait what happened?! :nerd:
I just found out about this myself and caught up on it all. Basically Ebay Top Star was gonna be releasing a retail drop this week that included Lost & Found 1s. Somebody figured out a way to use a guest acct to jig the system to processing an order for the L&Fs on Friday, a few days before they were supposed to be available exclusively to Top Star members. Some dudes went ham and ordered multiples (up to 10x), to the point that sizes were selling out. A couple of NTers narced them out and everyone got pissy about it. Ironically, one of the dudes who narced (may have even been @Air Money) actually called them regarding his own order lol. So as a Top Star member myself who was looking forward to trying for the L&Fs I'm cool with the narcing, and the dudes who tried the jig can't be mad if their orders are getting cancelled IMO.

Then basically everyone was trolling each other. Never got super heated as most of it was light hearted coming from both sides.T hen someone tried to be funny earlier today and tagged Meth and then he came in and cleaned house and banned a couple people in the thread,

Oh and today we had a couple NIketalk millionaires arguing over macbooks

Man that AJ1 thread was wild. I just went in to post my pair then post when i jigged Nike for my pair and got em for free and dipped lol they were really going in on dude everybody throwing around snitch like they move weight in there lol

I just found out about this myself and caught up on it all. Basically Ebay Top Star was gonna be releasing a retail drop this week that included Lost & Found 1s. Somebody figured out a way to use a guest acct to jig the system to processing an order for the L&Fs on Friday, a few days before they were supposed to be available exclusively to Top Star members. Some dudes went ham and ordered multiples (up to 10x), to the point that sizes were selling out. A couple of NTers narced them out and everyone got pissy about it. Ironically, one of the dudes who narced (may have even been @Air Money) actually called them regarding his own order lol. So as a Top Star member myself who was looking forward to trying for the L&Fs I'm cool with the narcing, and the dudes who tried the jig can't be mad if their orders are getting cancelled IMO.
Sounds like yeezy Pacsun jig back in the day. Still mad I only ordered 2. Cats were feasting lol.

I know Im gonna want that gumball machine but crib gonna look like the Supreme museum I keep buying trivial **** lol

Sounds like yeezy Pacsun jig back in the day. Still mad I only ordered 2. Cats were feasting lol.

I know Im gonna want that gumball machine but crib gonna look like the Supreme museum I keep buying trivial **** lol
I'm hoping the folks going for that gumball machine makes for the extra couple we need for the crewnecks and beanies. SupCom shows the gumball machine is acttually the most popular item this drop.

hopefully that pullover jacket is still in store Friday. I don't want the crewneck or gumball machine

I think one reason why the crewneck fits boxy is because there are no gussets on the side (like 90s Champion Reverse Weave crewnecks).

Last edited:
I'm hoping the folks going for that gumball machine makes for the extra couple we need for the crewnecks and beanies. SupCom shows the gumball machine is acttually the most popular item this drop.
Lmfao no one going for the gumball machine over bogos.

if gumball has bigger flip than bogos, theres certainly people that will choose gumball over bogos lol

if gumball has bigger flip than bogos, theres certainly people that will choose gumball over bogos lol
Nah people are dumb. Look at the burberry collab. All the resellers went for bogos and those did worse then the non bogo items that sat longer lol

Back
Top Bottom