Official Supreme Thread Vol:SS24 Week week 11 30th Anniversary

Bobblehead and face tee for me and Lupin for the bro
F9F20D7B-B8F1-4939-8528-C73F6DCF8775.jpeg

Ain’t nothing changed about Supreme products

Only difference is that the teenagers and hypebeasts have moved on so there’s less competition which equals less desirability and dopamine when you hit easily

The psychology of having to fight off a bunch of other people made drops feel more epic in the past. In reality dudes was fighting over lipstick, literal bricks, and stale Oreo cookies. Without that competitive aspect y’all just seeing the Forrest for the trees

This is why companies never produce “enough for everybody to eat” because once they do people lose interest

Yeah it’s all cyclical. For teenagers fashion always goes through these ebbs and flows of street wear heavy to “minimalistic and grown”

I remember being in high school during the Rocawear, Sean John, Enyce, Akademiks era. Half way through dudes switched up to fitted button ups, Polos and Blazer jackets

Then being in college during peak LRG, Famous Stars and Straps, and Karmaloop era. 2 years later everybody was dressing like a 2010s era hipster

It’s all waves

Ain’t nothing changed about Supreme products

Only difference is that the teenagers and hypebeasts have moved on so there’s less competition which equals less desirability and dopamine when you hit easily

The psychology of having to fight off a bunch of other people made drops feel more epic in the past. In reality dudes was fighting over lipstick, literal bricks, and stale Oreo cookies. Without that competitive aspect y’all just seeing the Forrest for the trees

This is why companies never produce “enough for everybody to eat” because once they do people lose interest
no complaints here. i'm happy that all these drops are stress free now. although i'm sure my wife and wallet arent.

Back
Top Bottom