Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So everyone thinking super soaker gonna go first? I really wanted that biking shirt, but maybe i'll just try for em second cart if there's not too much hype behind it. Plus the retail price is a little high imo

Heavy duty strap came in yesterday for the camp pouch. Y’all think the color is close enough or nah?
AB83D498-0E58-4488-BD32-3492E1E25CA8.jpeg
That's the strap I linked in here right? Yeah close enough. It's a really comfy strap.

I forget who told me to contact ShedRain about a broken umbrella but I did a while back and ended up shipping it to them to fix. I was worried about not receiving the same "Supreme" umbrella but the Rep advised me they wouldn't send back a regular one. They sent me back a brand new one. I didn't send in the cover slip but they just issues me a new one with all the accessories included. They legit stick by their Lifetime Warrant.

I wouldn’t risk it personally

Definitely leaning towards not risking it, but I don't know...if there's no lag and I'm getting through quick............might just have to pay resale after I strike out tryna get both lol.

I forget who told me to contact ShedRain about a broken umbrella but I did a while back and ended up shipping it to them to fix. I was worried about not receiving the same "Supreme" umbrella but the Rep advised me they wouldn't send back a regular one. They sent me back a brand new one. I didn't send in the cover slip but they just issues me a new one with all the accessories included. They legit stick by their Lifetime Warrant.

Good to know...mine still going strong. My most used supreme item

Mine broke and they sent me a generic one. :frown:

Mine broke and they sent me a generic one. :frown:
Damn, that sucks fam. I specifically voiced that I didn’t want a generic one if I was to send it in. I had the Rep state twice that they would send back the same one or same new one. You should email them and tell them. They may just hook you up. Worth a try.

So the Super Soaker has no pictures with Supreme Branding on it. So it’s going to be one with do it yourself stickers to attach to it?

Water gun didnt seem like it flew??

Bot better becarefull, there's not much in the keywords to tell the keychain from the Water Blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom