Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B7948DD3-B33E-4DFD-B9C4-976346718024.jpeg

Here’s how my phone case is holding up
Mine stopped charging my phone a couple weeks ago :emoji_cry:

JAPAN. I'm so f******* jealous. Enjoy fam.
have you been before?

Nope first time, my brother is currently working over there so it works out cuz I can just crash at his place and cut down cost a bit while we tour the city and country. Super excited I dont even know if I'll get any sleep tonight lol.

I'm definitely interested I'm hitting up some of these crazy preme spots I've heard of people talking about. While I'm not expecting to find anything for the low, I'm curious as to what grail pieces I can find. Next time i post it'll be from halfway across the world!

Supreme refunded me for my lost UPS package. Really tight UPS lost my damn creeper tee in black... Hope they find that **** one day and just randomly deliver it to my home... Anyone ever get their package lost by UPS sent to them like weeks later after filing an investigation and getting refund?

Little clear piece of scotch tape over the top. Won't know its even there and protected mine well so far.

Good call - I'll definitely do that!

Nope first time, my brother is currently working over there so it works out cuz I can just crash at his place and cut down cost a bit while we tour the city and country. Super excited I dont even know if I'll get any sleep tonight lol.

I'm definitely interested I'm hitting up some of these crazy preme spots I've heard of people talking about. While I'm not expecting to find anything for the low, I'm curious as to what grail pieces I can find. Next time i post it'll be from halfway across the world!

Safe travels, bro, and HAVE FUN!!!

Supreme refunded me for my lost UPS package. Really tight UPS lost my damn creeper tee in black... Hope they find that **** one day and just randomly deliver it to my home... Anyone ever get their package lost by UPS sent to them like weeks later after filing an investigation and getting refund?

Had a Leda tee get shipped separate from the rest of my order and noticed that it had been in "Transit" for over a week which is odd since it should only take 2 days max for me to receive. Called UPS and they opened an investigation. Called back a few days later and they said they were going to inform the shipper the results of their investigation and I could contact the shipper the day after for the resolution.

I straight up said, so you're saying my package is lost...

Supreme refunded me today after contacting them via their form.

Japan is super dope. Harajuku is where you wanna go for a lot of streetwear spots. Enjoy bro

Little clear piece of scotch tape over the top. Won't know its even there and protected mine well so far.

B7948DD3-B33E-4DFD-B9C4-976346718024.jpeg

speaking about paint wearing off, here’s how my phone case is holding up.

Mine stopped charging my phone a couple weeks ago :emoji_cry:

i noticed that im not getting a full 100% charge now.

My case lasted 2 months. Then it stopped charging

Mine got stolen

Bought mine on rd and it's still working fine. I don't use it every day though, rotate with another case.

Got my wolf fleece immediately after I struck out manually (before prices went up an additional $200 from there), and DAMN this runs smallllllll

jealous man, Japan is ****ing awesome! i need to go back soon. don’t expect to find any steals, those resell shops are OD expensive. still cool to check them out though. Fools Judge had all kinds of crazy stuff

I’m only JUST NOW realizing that I never got my hand towel set in my week 1 orders. F**K!!! RIP

Have not gotten any sort of confirmation but I heard from a somewhat reliable source that there were only 30 made worldwide.

REPEAT.... NO SORT OF CONFIRMATION!!!

Damn. You're going to be salty if you look at what they're selling for now.
I should have copped on the restock :sick:

I’m only JUST NOW realizing that I never got my hand towel set in my week 1 orders. F**K!!! RIP
That was the last package that came in out of like 12 and it was the second order I made. I was nervous. At least they aren’t reselling for much so can always get em...

Gonna try to coo this chair and city tee. Going for the chair first.

Wont really be too mad if I miss out on both. These prices are just crazy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom