Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lpu

D8DCEFE5-CB77-43E7-8219-3C14E2EA6505.jpeg

damn that "e" looks suspect....

not srs

X never sends the preme product bag & normal white bag/stickers with their orders right?

Resell is gonna be lowkey weak from now on. This sales tax is really gonna mess things up for both buyers and sellers. Especially if you’re in CA or NY.

Attachments

• B1D07053-4B1E-4A7F-830E-0BF1DD51A1AF.jpeg
    B1D07053-4B1E-4A7F-830E-0BF1DD51A1AF.jpeg
    196 KB · Views: 64
damn govt wanna get in on that online business :smh:

That means Supreme will start charging tax to outside states as well. :smh: It’s a nationwide tax on online sales, even for businesses without a physical presence in the state.

Any times to spot a fake shoulder bag? I want to grab one for my upcoming trip for when I’m site seeing.

I hope everyone is getting fresh and traveling in 2019. No sense to have this gear to hug the block

X never sends the preme product bag & normal white bag/stickers with their orders right?
Depends on the seller my bogo came with product bag. Probably with enough complaints they will require sellers to include

That means Supreme will start charging tax to outside states as well. :smh: It’s a nationwide tax on online sales, even for businesses without a physical presence in the state.
Im in Cali and I get taxed on items everytime. Its a Cali tax on top of the $10 shipping charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom