Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repeat after me, reselling is not a career
People make careers out of reselling all sorts of assets. Streetwear and sneakers shouldn’t be one of them. Just because you can make money by doing something legally doesn’t make it OK or ethical or acceptable.

All the tees got delivered this week no idea where the tailwinds are from supreme.com I’ll givr it a day or two before I email CS

People make careers out of reselling all sorts of assets. Streetwear and sneakers shouldn’t be one of them. Just because you can make money by doing something legally doesn’t make it OK or ethical or acceptable.

Pushing little kids out of the way because you’re bigger doesn’t do anything for me.

I’m in NY so it doesn’t ever take more than a few days and CS will confirm that it’s comimg at the worst
In my experience, it can take up to 10 days for my orders to ship, regardless of whether I’m having them shipped to NY or not. No reason to waste the time of a CS rep when other customers have issues that actually require attention.

In my experience, it can take up to 10 days for my orders to ship, regardless of whether I’m having them shipped to NY or not. No reason to waste the time of a CS rep when other customers have issues that actually require attention.

10 days has never happened ever while living in NYC even week one drops and what do you mean waste the time of CS it’s their job and I wanna know where the rest of my order is or if it’s coming at all.

I agree. I wish more people were like you.

1A3C96A8-8FB0-4B53-8E31-595BFEF6CB81.jpeg
Ayyyyyeeeee!!!!! Fresh out of banned camp. I made one sarcastic comment about Supreme’s fan base the week before the Supreme Jordans dropped and someone reported me. Since then, I’ve dropped tons of bread on Supreme but Meth wasn’t having it. Here’s a pic of me at the Drake concert at the AAA.

looks like it’s just a small brooch but never know what an overzealous person may think or do depending on how someone’s carrying it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom