Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like it’s all luck, whether the page loads/ item carts right away. I didn’t even see the new items til 11:01 last week, this week was smooth besides captcha/ chk out bar.

Struck out two weeks in a row, as a toy collector I’m kinda bummed i didn’t get the hot wheels.

Copped overdyed in natural. Want navy but xl is gone oh well

Mobile didn’t have my info saved for some reason, had to manually type everything into the app. Then got hit with 2 captchas but still copped :pimp:

Would like the hot wheels but not paying $90+

Probably one of the fastest add to cart and checkout process I’ve had all season and got hit for the first time with card decline during processing. Crazy that I didn’t get through. Couldn’t catch the restock either since I’m at work.

Really wanted the Hot Wheels for nostalgia, but prices are shooting back up and ain’t no way in hell Im paying $90+ for a freaking hot wheel.

This will forever be the one that got away.

How do supreme sports and and swim trunks fit? Are they even possible to pull off if you have thick/muscular thighs.

An XL in polo swim trunks fit me perfect

I would say you're not going to fit in them. I have few and some Bape ones and it's tragic. They don't make clothes for real men.

XL Supreme water shorts fit me well. I'm team #thiccboi, got these hockey goalie thighs and 35" waist. HOWEVER - I'll never buy water shorts from Supreme with the actual intention of using them in water. As I've griped about here before, the red floral nylon water shorts from last spring faded horribly the first time I wore them. Replacement pair did, too, even after I tried to lock in the color using vinegar. I don't need to stunt on the beach that badly to waste $110 on a bathing suit. It's purely back to Marshalls for Quiksilver for me.

yes. if it aint slub jersey its usually the same trash quality: potee, graphtee, cut n sew t, ice t, mr t

dont let the price fool u into think these are quality garments. we are paying for the brand

Spot on. Mesh potee will be the last potee i get That isn’t slub.

XL Supreme water shorts fit me well. I'm team #thiccboi, got these hockey goalie thighs and 35" waist. HOWEVER - I'll never buy water shorts from Supreme with the actual intention of using them in water. As I've griped about here before, the red floral nylon water shorts from last spring faded horribly the first time I wore them. Replacement pair did, too, even after I tried to lock in the color using vinegar. I don't need to stunt on the beach that badly to waste $110 on a bathing suit. It's purely back to Marshalls for Quiksilver for me.
Thanks I’m about the same size and 6’1”. Was thinking about getting the ODB basketball shorts and those cherry swim trunks. Rethinking it now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom