Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I had a ghost charge as I never got to a confirm page and never got a confirm email. But just got shipping email for an white XL jpg tee! A blessed Saturday. Got my Seoul 97s, the limited Kobe b-ball and a late supreme dub. Now if I can keep this same energy the rest of the year lol

72737C61-5FF0-49A8-A60E-A6A0E4F86948.jpeg

Btw, the belt strap is “genuine leather” which means trash if you know anything about leather. It’s L/XL but doesn’t fit well over a 36 waist pants size.

This collab was a repro of archive pieces/prints.

Luckily the buckle is fashioned in a way you can change the belt strap. I plan on replacing it with a full grain leather strap in same black color.

The buckle is extremely well done and solid; No doubt. Overall Execution was trash.

We like to “joke” supreme is dropping in quality. No joke anymore.

6932F2DC-8242-4213-837B-7D1453C443BA.jpeg

I wanted that belt, but being a brokeboi I passed.

You can def get it for retail later. They’re not going for much on stockx

I ended Up punching 1 extra hole to get mine to fit good. No regrats on the purchase.

So they lied to us?
03C0F5B7-990A-43C8-8C78-15D1BF7CF025.jpeg
They did! Cowhide leather is never marked as “genuine” it’s either top or full grain leather and requires no stitches since it’s from one cut. Genuine is like scraps of the good pieces combined hence most need stitches on the edge. Even Walmart carry genuine leather belts!

The price is honestly for the buckle !

upload_2019-4-13_18-24-3.jpeg

Look how thick/grained the strap is on the archive model.

What's your opinion on recent supreme x tnf arc logo 6-panel ? Is it worth getting ? I like the design and to answer further questions i do wear supreme camp caps (as i heard those are shallow too)

What's your opinion on recent supreme x tnf arc logo 6-panel ? Is it worth getting ? I like the design and to answer further questions i do wear supreme camp caps (as i heard those are shallow too)
If you can fit camps comfortably this should fit also. The material is gortex like so it has a waterproof feel. It’s decent looking I just had to sell because it didn’t fit my huge dome.

If you can fit camps comfortably this should fit also. The material is gortex like so it has a waterproof feel. It’s decent looking I just had to sell because it didn’t fit my huge dome.
my head kinda big too so you say it runs small ?

too bad I had to go mobile on thursday...got to the processing bar on the black tee but sold out. Rage copped the silver jacket to see how it felt on the side that dont show the bag. Didnt like how it felt and copped the wrong damn size anyway. Big failure for me

NEED them Riders and gun (and Kids) stickers. I got doubles of some if anyone in NYC wanna trade

too bad I had to go mobile on thursday...got to the processing bar on the black tee but sold out. Rage copped the silver jacket to see how it felt on the side that dont show the bag. Didnt like how it felt and copped the wrong damn size anyway. Big failure for me

NEED them Riders and gun (and Kids) stickers. I got doubles of some if anyone in NYC wanna trade
Geez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom