Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That means Supreme will start charging tax to outside states as well. :smh: It’s a nationwide tax on online sales, even for businesses without a physical presence in the state.

Wait so even though I normally don’t pay tax I’m gonna have to now? On all online purchases? I’m in MA I don’t pay tax on clothes/shoes

If so then :stoneface: :stoneface:

anyone buy a project blitz mystery box? Said **** it and bought a $100 one. should be here tomorrow or monday

Wait so even though I normally don’t pay tax I’m gonna have to now? On all online purchases? I’m in MA I don’t pay tax on clothes/shoes

If so then :stoneface: :stoneface:

You don't normally pay tax on clothes/shoes from ANY online retailer or are you saying for Supreme?

All three colours been sitting on the UK site since drop day, size medium and up.

QONVIyz.gif

Second bear arrived. Might take a pic with grey box logo hoodie.

watch this movie the other day called "Mid 90's"
and I swear half the skater in it work at Supreme LA

this guy has taken my order a few times ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yup

about time the rest of yall get taxed lol
Bruh I remember looking at tweets for Nike releases and cats copping for basically retail little to no tax I hated that. Only thing that makes it not so bad with supreme is shipping isn’t bad, on a bad week I’ll get my stuff Tuesday but generally sat or Monday my items reach

watch this movie the other day called "Mid 90's"
and I swear half the skater in it work at Supreme LA

this guy has taken my order a few times ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It happens. Jebbia's kids rang me up before.

gonna take my lightly worn anniversary tee to R2 this wknd, any suggestions on pricing?
IMG_4550.JPG
Don’t.

I stopped messing with them man they mad cheap. That’s a more rare piece so you might catch some decent bread but they always wanna give store credit and not cash

Think I’m bout to pull the trigger on The Killer short sleeved while prices seem to be moderate on a S but I’m stuck on what color to get. Black feels too safe but Grey feels too plain

Don’t. I stopped messing with them man they mad cheap. That’s a more rare piece so you might catch some decent bread but they always wanna give store credit and not cash

true indeed. i have no idea on price reference since it's lightly used. i'll see what number they'll shoot me & take it from there. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom