hopefullly its a manny fresh production
id like to see tip work with
tay beats
lex luther
timbo
dr.dre
kanye
and po-low da don

Trackslayerz is who produced the single. In house production for Grand Hustle I believe.

I can't believe y'all waiting for this......he been gone alllllll this time and no young dro album or anything ti is a clown. he just gonna rAp about how he just got out didn't have to do that much time and didn't need to snitch and that the king is back and he still runs the south the same @*#$

^Young Dro had a first single that is not/did not do well (I Don't Know Ya'll). They dropped the ball on releasing an album after 'On Fire' took off, but I hear that he's very lazy so that's comes across in his release schedule.

I do imagine that this song will just be a simple "I'm back" kinda track, not an official single or anything. My hopes aren't high, but hopefully, I'm wrong. Just glad to get some new T.I. though ...

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

I can't believe y'all waiting for this......he been gone alllllll this time and no young dro album or anything ti is a clown. he just gonna rAp about how he just got out didn't have to do that much time and didn't need to snitch and that the king is back and he still runs the south the same +#*!

and what does dro talk about ???

how big his rims are
indifferent.gif

what color his car is
indifferent.gif

how much polo he got
indifferent.gif

shut up

Originally Posted by illfrozn

^Young Dro had a first single that is not/did not do well (I Don't Know Ya'll). They dropped the ball on releasing an album after 'On Fire' took off, but I hear that he's very lazy so that's comes across in his release schedule.

I do imagine that this song will just be a simple "I'm back" kinda track, not an official single or anything. My hopes aren't high, but hopefully, I'm wrong. Just glad to get some new T.I. though ...
dro got that terrible %*@ ear for beats... on fire didnt take off anywhere... dro's biggest song in the longest is "take off"

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

I can't believe y'all waiting for this......he been gone alllllll this time and no young dro album or anything ti is a clown. he just gonna rAp about how he just got out didn't have to do that much time and didn't need to snitch and that the king is back and he still runs the south the same +#*!

and what does dro talk about ???

how big his rims are
indifferent.gif

what color his car is
indifferent.gif

how much polo he got
indifferent.gif

shut up
roll.gif

have the trackslayers produced anything else? 

lex luthor is kinda sick 

Still think he should've made his debut on a remix to Clipse "Life Change" (Remix)....perfect zone for him.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

hopefullly its a manny fresh production
id like to see tip work with
tay beats
lex luther
timbo
dr.dre
kanye
and po-low da don
Come on man Tay my dude but why get Tay and Lex when u can get the real thing Shawty Redd?

I aint trying to hear no other dude on the production but Toomp. And Im not trying to hear a feel good single I want tip addressing $!+%$!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

dro got that terrible %*@ ear for beats... on fire didnt take off anywhere... dro's biggest song in the longest is "take off"

I heard 'On Fire' every where. Now that you bring it up, same for 'Take Off' ...

I heard 'On Fire' every where. Now that you bring it up, same for 'Take Off' ...
where u from?

take off was everywhere here... radio and all... they NEVER played on fire up here... i only heard it online..

where u from?

take off was everywhere here... radio and all... they NEVER played on fire up here... i only heard it online..
last time i heard a dro song in nyc was rubberband banks and that was only because ppl say the video on tv

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Still think he should've made his debut on a remix to Clipse "Life Change" (Remix)....perfect zone for him.
T.I. x Clipse would be flames. Cosignage on Life Change, but I'd hope to hear some 'caine rap anyway
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom