OFFICIAL: T-Mobile Behold Release 11/10/08 .. VOL. T-Mobile's is back in business

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

The G1 takes a hot steamy dump on this phone.

My-T.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Oh I know, sorry if I made it seem like I was taking a shot at you.
laugh.gif
. What I was trying to say is, some people just don't like or have had good luck with WinMo.. even if they use it to their full capacity.

Im going from a mogul awaiting on my Touch Pro and even I admit that it should be very user friendly straight out the box

Got a chance to play with the phone yesterday, I found it surprisingly smooth and the internet was rather smooth (3g orlando). I will be copping this phonemore than likely(debating between this and the g1), but I am waiting until the 19th when T-Mobile begins their free companion flight promotion. If anyone isinterested, check your local T-Mobile stores for the demo.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by iBlink

Yay, T-Mobile has their version of the instinct.

Ultimately, all the carriers are trying to give customers an iPhone. So far none of them have succeeded. HTC is stepping their game up though.

when they stop using WinMo, maybe. and you're correct, Instinct with a better camera.
I'm not too familiar with Windows Mobile, but I'll be recieving my HTC touch diamond this week.

What's wrong with the program though? I've heard a few complaints about it, but I never know why.
There isnt anything wrong with windows mobile, i have 6.1 right now and its pretty good. The fact that it has Microsoft Office mobile is a plus.Typing papers on your phone or viewing powerpoints is where its at.

Back
Top Bottom