***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Why dont you check out your artists own script. Or most likely someone in the shop will have some good script on hand.

Any recommendations for someone in the Boston area? Looking to get something like this done

And my Most recent one

Good looks. I just moved out here so I haven't had a chance to go check out any spots yet. I'll def be trying to attend that tho.
Still open to any recommendations for stationary artist or shops out here

Last edited:
Anytime man. What city you in? I got my sleeve done last year at Brilliance Tattoo on Commonwealth Ave. Right in the middle of boston university's campus

I'm in Medford off of Mystic Valley Parkway.

I was passing by the BU area this past weekend. Truly a beautiful area man.
Have you already put up pics of of your sleeve?

George Motta at Pino Bro's Ink is a spot I'm thinking of checking out as well?

Got a more through consult scheduled for October and an appointment set for January to get started on my Rose & Acanthus half sleeve, the artist estimates the work will most likely take 10 hours and thinks he will want to do ti in two 4hour sessions and then a 3rd session to finish it all up.  

How hard is it for yall to sit for 4 hours?  Obviously this is a subjective question but I'm interested in what everyone has to say.

Got a more through consult scheduled for October and an appointment set for January to get started on my Rose & Acanthus half sleeve, the artist estimates the work will most likely take 10 hours and thinks he will want to do ti in two 4hour sessions and then a 3rd session to finish it all up.  

How hard is it for yall to sit for 4 hours?  Obviously this is a subjective question but I'm interested in what everyone has to say.
Four sessions, 7 hours each on my back

I did a max of 5 hours. It didn't even look like 5 hours worth but that was about all I could take and that was on my arm. I saw a guy do his stomach and he did a max of 3 hours and the whole time, he had that "I am taking a crap" look on his face. Looks so damn painful. I don't think I'll ever get my stomach tattooed.

On an unrelated note, I finally saw some episodes of Ink Masters which I have never seen before. Man, talk about an odd show but still sort of fun to watch. I can't believe there are so many people willing to get tatted on that show. Some tattoos weren't that bad but man, some looked straight horrible for the challenge. Can't even say anyone is really good on the show. Just an interesting watch anyways.

I tend to sit for as long as possible so I can get the healing process (dryness, scabbing, itching) underway and out of the way all at once; even though shorter sits would be far more comfortable and pleasant, I'd hate to have to go through the cycle multiple times. So for me that usually means 5-7 hours, with two or three small breaks just to pee, stretch or eat.

It's gotten harder for me to sit for as long over the years; when I first started whole day sessions back in 2010 I could sit through them no problem, but now I find it takes me longer to get to acclimate to getting tattooed... I need a longer warm-up period, if you will. I've talked to a lot of tattoo artists about that and they tend to agree - could just be the body getting older.

Also depends on when you get tattooed (the fresher I am the "easier" it is) and which body part you're getting work done on (4 hours on my thigh or arm was "easier" than 4 hours on my back).

I did a max of 5 hours. It didn't even look like 5 hours worth but that was about all I could take and that was on my arm. I saw a guy do his stomach and he did a max of 3 hours and the whole time, he had that "I am taking a crap" look on his face. Looks so damn painful. I don't think I'll ever get my stomach tattooed.

On an unrelated note, I finally saw some episodes of Ink Masters which I have never seen before. Man, talk about an odd show but still sort of fun to watch. I can't believe there are so many people willing to get tatted on that show. Some tattoos weren't that bad but man, some looked straight horrible for the challenge. Can't even say anyone is really good on the show. Just an interesting watch anyways.

I just hate how they edit the show where it seems everyone is so malicious. I caught like 6 episodes in a row yesterday and I still get hooked.

That one girl couls get it. :pimp:

Yeah, she has that stupid haircut but she still fine. Some tattoo artists are ridiculous with the stupid nicknames they give themselves and how they dress.

Marisa LaRen? Yeah....she's cute. She used to be fat too or just different then she looks now.

11378366_917975914935239_2059039011_n.jpg
tumblr_nqu6ocs0zL1u8kh6no1_400.jpg
tumblr_n7h3yfBmLu1t73kolo1_500.jpg

EDIT: I just stalked her a bit and I didn't know she dates that dude on the show that looks like Yelawolf.

Last edited:
Damn. She was looking chunky before but now her body is so nice. Yeah, I think on the next episode they talk about being together. Guess she likes the pretty boys with long hair.

She got some enhancements though but I am not mad at it. I am a total sucker for girls that are cute that can tattoo. Wanted to get Mandy Garcia to do a tattoo but she like blocked me on IG and I think it had to do with me plugging her site here on NT. I don't know why but I am like so offended she blocked me. Haha.

8985127353_f5b849fb77_b.jpg

Funny, you mention Mandy. I was on my computer yesterday and typing a web address and mandy's website and blog showed up inder my saved bookmarks. Looks like she deleted everything. I don't even know if she's on any social media currently. But damn she is looking good in that pic.

Why would she be mad you posting her site on here? That was more exposure for her.

Last edited:
This is her IG account: https://instagram.com/mandyboto/

10914481_919294748104572_1164113332_n.jpg

When I log off my own, it shows her account but when I am logged in, it shows as an error which is what I think you get when you are blocked. I think I might have referenced her being hot or something on NT and plugged her site. She probably read the post if someone clicked on her site. Not even sure why but you know how people are just quick to blocking people thinking they are some perv or hater.

She must work here now: http://www.yelp.com/biz/banzai-tattoo-pearl-city

Oh ok. I just checked my ig and I was actually following her already. She changed her username and barely posts on there. Seems like she's keeping low nowadays.

Getting a new tattoo October 31st, by an artist at American Dream tattoos in Petaluma in the Bay Area. Artist is Jose, found him by following Bryan Vargas. His IG is sm1_graffiti. Dudes work is legit, and he's CHEAP for the quality of work he does IMO. Getting a realistic tattoo of the Golden Gate Bridge in black/grey on my forearm, influenced by this tattoo from a different artist I follow

^

Depends on the artist, how much detail, what elements you want, how big your leg is, etc.

Any decent artist is gonna run you atleast $200 an hour and thats atleast 20-30hours of work. Do the math.

Back
Top Bottom