***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Not that I know but I heard behind the knee is the worst place to get tattooed out of all spots.
YES SIR...I broke out in a cold sweat and was on the brink of passing out :sick::sick::smh::smh:

Still have a few sessions left, ill get a knee shot later

Attachments

• E61032AA-6AD9-45A0-9408-CAC3B73064B1.jpeg
    E61032AA-6AD9-45A0-9408-CAC3B73064B1.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Anybody ever dropped meds/pain killers before a session??

Tattooist i go to said he's had people medicate till their unconscious and he just blasts 6-8hrs on their corpse :smh: :lol:

Anybody ever dropped meds/pain killers before a session??

Tattooist i go to said he's had people medicate till their unconscious and he just blasts 6-8hrs on their corpse :smh: :lol:
yikes....no meds/pain killers..I think it takes away from the experience..I usually put on a podcast and zone out..

Im starting leg sleeve in may, now im getting a little nervous. :lol:

none of my current tattoos were that painful (arms, chest and ribcage)
behind the knee/on the knee was the worst part for me because I had lines/scales everything else was meh for the most part..

They just had a convention down in philly this past weekend. I think next time they have one here I'm going to try and plan a day down there and get something from an out of town artist

Got my first tattoo today after climbing a tough mountain in NZ. Was a religious experience I felt warranted permanent reflection. The dot is me. Nothing crazy but means a lot to me.

Woke up and decided I need to get it so I did. Almost passed out, too (I have anxiety haha). Good first experience. Already planning more only when I travel.
EA13C8A0-C1DA-4ACE-B1C3-D1A16DFC734B.jpeg
White Tiger Tattoo, QT, NZ.

IMG_20190216_003651.jpg
How bad was it?
For me, not bad. Everone's pain tolerance is different. Only part a little uncomfortable was lower spine, because there's less fat there, lol!

The tusk on the second elephant is pushing under my wings, so that was a little uncomfortable too, but bearable. Second elephant was done last week. Last preview for y'all before I Show the whole thing, lol! 4, maybe 5 sessions to go! I'll be back in here when its complete. Taking awhile because it's hard to book weekends with my artist.

Damn that’s crazy and with the detail fam! If you don’t mind me asking what’s the story behind the elephant? I got a giant dragon on my back, 8 sessions down, praying the next one is my last :lol:, hurt like a mofo

Damn that’s crazy and with the detail fam! If you don’t mind me asking what’s the story behind the elephant? I got a giant dragon on my back, 8 sessions down, praying the next one is my last :lol:, hurt like a mofo
My parents are from Laos, so I used the OG Laos flag for inspiration. Wanted to get away from the standard cookie cutter tattoo that a majority of Lao people have, lol. So had to do something different.

This the OG flag right here. From 1707-1893. Represented the 3 Kingdoms in Laos. As stated, it's jus an inspiration piece. A lot more sessions and details to go. But I already have everything set in my head!

1280px-Flag_of_the_Kingdom_of_Luang_Phrabang_(1707-1893).svg.png

I did some detective work, dude said in another thread that he bought it as a joke... but getting the name you named your sex doll tatted on you is pretty wild and sounds like more than a joke to me... to each their own lol.

Back to the topic of tattoos though, just got this done about 2 weeks ago. Picture is from when it first got done. On my inner left bicep.

Whoever said inner bicep is painful... idk what your talking about.
F214F58D-4BE4-430D-9E6F-ADCFAD964978.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom