***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

K Kierris what part of neck bothered you? My guess would be your damn head lol. I have whole neck done but it was light. Worse spot imo is knee.
You are 100% correct lol the head starts off numb, but as he continues to go over it the thing just hurt more and more. It healed pretty fast though

Please don't tell me that. I want both of my knees done :ohwell:

Lol yea front of knee bad. One of, if not only spot that I was happy for session to be over. Wasn’t able to fall asleep on that one lol. I now assume I’m just a lil dif with tats/pain tolerance. I’ve fallen asleep on numerous sessions. Pretty much have entire body suit. Spaces on my *** and a lil on upper thigh and that’s it.

its most likely what the customer wanted/their idea.

the art itself looks great imo

Lookin’ like a bad skin disorder :smh:

Artist should have respectably declined, most reputable shops will do that if they feel they can’t meet the client’s expectations.

paloma-wool-010.jpg

Need some opinions fellas.. been wanting this piece on my left-side stomach for a while now but idk if its too feminine..

My left arm is greek/christian sculptures so I like how this picture captures that theme but in a modern setting.

i've seen it done on a woman too so maybe thats why I think that but lmk what yall think

paloma-wool-010.jpg

Need some opinions fellas.. been wanting this piece on my left-side stomach for a while now but idk if its too feminine..

My left arm is greek/christian sculptures so I like how this picture captures that theme but in a modern setting.

i've seen it done on a woman too so maybe thats why I think that but lmk what yall think

Don't think it translates well as a tattoo tbh.

The plinth is almost invisible so on skin I imagine it makes it hard to finesse. I'm sure there are artists that could do a better rendition but still, i'd be more inclined to ask an artist to rework the concept somewhat so it's original and 'works' better as a tattoo.

Don't think it translates well as a tattoo tbh.

The plinth is almost invisible so on skin I imagine it makes it hard to finesse. I'm sure there are artists that could do a better rendition but still, i'd be more inclined to ask an artist to rework the concept somewhat so it's original and 'works' better as a tattoo.

Agreed but that's an easy fix for most artists.

I'll def ask to make the plinth more visible

most of my pieces are almost 10 years old, might be time for a touch up for a few of them.

how long did you guys wait until you got touch ups on rather large pieces? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom