OFFICIAL Team GA SoLe

January 2009 ******EDIT****** Happy New Year!

Jay Dean03 wrote:
some of our members done took off our official sig and did they own thang. its ok, we still deep tho.
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]That brings up a good point because I've noticed that too. To anyone ofour members who support another team AS WELL AS GA SOLE, then I say that because of the 5 line sig limit you can still keep a part of GA Sole's officialsig in your signature. Just as long as you have GEORGIA SOLE in your sig, you're good. It doesn't matter how big the sig is just as long as people cansee it. Thank you[/color]

History aka OURstory
The idea of the team originated in the WDYWT Jordan edition. It started as something small, and still is, however, were are now groing in numbers. I can'tspeak for everyone else on the team, but I am interested in Jordans, Air Maxes, and Dunks mostly SB (shut up Khal lol). Anyways, I wanted to create this postand this team so that we could all keep in touch and inform each other about certain stores that sell certain kicks like PRESTIGIOUS, and STRATOSPHERE, and toalso alert people about the great deals in malls around GA when it comes to sneakers in general. We all like sneakers, otherwise, we wouldn't be members ofNT. So let's enjoy the things we have in common the most: GEORGIA, and SNEAKERS, cause we got SOLE!

Team Members
01. Black Ice116
02. Khalfani
03. Jay Dean03
04. steve steve nash
05. DJ236
06. vcof2005
07. Hotteztsince88
08. airmissionretro
09. scorpio04
10. mizzjordan23
11. JordanKing357
12. VaBoiInATL
13. dipset boricua
14. rhcp729
15. tramond aka member #007
16. greencouture
17. nightruans
18. capo1123
19. Mr Shrewd
20. Southern North Side
21. SunnyBe
22. seeko7
23. blkflipkid
24. ATLforces33
25. DWalk31
26. excel intell
27. marmourjr
28. young dr0
29. jhendri5
30. texasboy713
31. Eff Ecks
32. ATLJordan23
33. mynameaintG
34. K Anthony07
35. DreamTeamSG
36. Shawty Loke
37. C Dula1
38. Kahuna K
39. ?
40. kbmj2345
41. dope like loubo
42. jm2000
43. Nigey Nige
44. kidLeBron2345
46. supa vegetto
47. MOSTHATED770
48. DreSlay

After NT switched to YUKU, the signature process that we used to use was messed up because we no longer use ezcodes. So thanks to jimmy, we have visuals on howto make your sig for the team. This is for the new members (thanks to JayDean):

From Jimmy: for those who sigs aint showing up, heres how to do it.
(note: you will have to do your sig ALL over again, so if u remember what number u are, then u good, if not, refer to pg.1)
hope this helps.
smile.gif

and then

AND THEN

NO AND THEN! (a little 'Dude Where's My Car?' humor)

Here is a list of helpful links to posts that some of us members have created to talk about the region we live in, and basically, to discuss about certainevents exclusive to GA. Some posts are just asking where you stay at, where as others might help us find what we are looking for when it comes to sneakers inthe A, or just in GA period.

HELPFUL LINKS
1. Welcome to ATLANTA
2. ROLL CALL NTers in the ATL stand up! Lets talksneakers
3. GA NTers Where Ya From?? city/county
4. PRESTIGIOUS is back!! 9.26.08Grand Re-opening! ATL http://niketalk.com/topic/111156

If you guys think that there are any more posts that should be added to the list, then please feel free to add them throughout the post, and I will add them tothis list.

im here, whats good? :nerd:
nerd.gif

i would like to have that sig, PM me immediately :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM Georgia​
TEAM NO FUGAZI
"We keep legit check in check"​

[font color=red face=comic sans ms size=2]TeaM[/font]​
[font color=white face=comic sans ms size=5]GE[/font][font color=#FF6666 face=comic sans ms size=5]OR[/font][font color=red face=comic sans ms size=5]GIA SO[/font][font color=#FF6666 face=comic sans ms size=5]L[/font][font color=white face=comic sans ms size=5]E[/font]
[font color=red face=comic sans ms size=1]YOUR SAYING HERE[/font] [font color=white face=comic sans ms size=2]Member #NUMBER- YOUR NAME HERE[/font]
Gwinnett County​

You guys know your numbers. For those of you who do not have numbers yet, post here and your number will be in sequential order after the last person who posted, calling a number. For example the next person (besides me or any1 who already posted in this thread and has a number) will be number 7, then 8, and so on...
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
ATLANTA Division​

Both sigs look great, I say we go with "GA Sole Snatchers" :wink:
wink.gif

For Sale:Stay true to yourself....and your kicks!

Wanted: Air Max 90/360 Foot Patrol One Time Only's size 12

Yo Ice Man, the new sig is a real good look... :D
happy.gif
TeaM
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2- Sole Snatcher
ATLANTA Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

Alright fellas, It's been settled. We are team Georgia Sole. I will send out the code for the sig when I am able to PM once again. Please respond accordingly to receive your number. Or just respond to this post and call your number before some1 else does. It's on a 1st come 1st serve basis I suppose. Thank you, and goodnight
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
ATLANTA Division​

iight, team GA SOLE is in full effect.

i would like to be member numbre 3 please, its my lucky # anyways :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM Georgia​
TEAM NO FUGAZI
"We keep legit check in check"​

I guess that makes me # 5...im down, send me the PM
Xbox Live Gamertag:DWills925

Im really feeling the sig, hit me up with one as soon as you can. I guess ill be #6.
Be Easy

Wanted: Jordan I, II, XII's and OLY. VII Sz. 12-13 AIM: vcof2006

**testing my sig**
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Theres two kinds of guys--those who get laid, and those who dont. Member #7- The Prince
Gwinnett County​

*Sig Test* Looks :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
???cAn I LiVE??? Member #5- DJ236
GwiNNeTT CouNTy​

sig check
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Georgia Made & Georgia Raised!! Member #3- Jim Dean
Houston County​