Official Terrible Movies Thread!!!

Most of the movies I enjoyed as a youth don’t hold up with my adult eyes lol.

I liked silly **** like this

v1.bTsxMTIwNDY1MztqOzE4NTM0OzEyMDA7MTg3NTsyNTAw

p10884_v_v8_aa.jpg

tried watching killer klowns on Netflix for nostalgia purposes and **** was horrible lol

12 pages and not one mention of Short Circuit yet? Loved it as a kid. Tried to watch it again a few years ago, and I almost called my parents to apologize to them for making them rent and watch it so many times.

Also, get all the way outta here with the They Live slander. "I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick asssss...and I'm all out of bubble gum!" :lol:
Johnny number 5 was my jam. White dude playing an Indian tho...wild problematic lol. Didn't even know it was a white dude doing brown face until years later :emoji_astonished:

Didn't they make a recent cartoon with a Johnny number 5 looking robot?
1-4.jpg

Come to think of it.

**** Armageddon.

no way in hell we supposed to be savin the damn world an imma watch you smash my daughter.

Ben lucky he made “The Town” because Gone Girl and Justice League was both bubble-guts.

LOL @ the armageddon hate. he pulled up too and saw his mans slide his daughter's dress off her and erything. walked off like
seXAEC5.gif
pre mission cheeks :pimp: movie was flames tho, scientific mistakes aside. peak Michael bay

gone girl was great.

EDIT: realizing I'm getting this confused with gone baby gone. still standing by my point tho. gone girl was great, that ***** was crazy as hell. ....buut dude was stupid AF too.

as for JL....i mean justice league getting recut for a reason. hell even Aquaman was better than JL. that plot was so disrespectful and i really didn't see that much of a connection to the whole Flash x Knightmare scenes from BvS. there was too much left out i think. having said that i still enjoyed BvS a lot, it was just the whole scenario that justified them fighting was weak.

Last edited:
It’s a classic, it just is outdated. But I rock with the first one. It’s funny, and not like crazy scary. I watch it like once a year, but I can see why a lot of people would say it’s terrible lol

I feel you. The first one is the only one I like.

Yo also I just watched the Office Christmas Party from 2016 and that movie was pretty funny. I do not see how all it got the reviews it did. That’s literally crazy the response it got. Has anyone else seen this? It released at a bad time maybe.

feel like people were just exhausted at that point of those party turnt up movies. I thought it was aight

What type of low budget pixilated **** is this? Did they photoshop his head.

anything adam sandler is basura sans big daddy and happy gilmore.
Have you tried any of the non goofy Adam Sandler movies? They're pretty good

Uncut Gems
Punch Drunk Love
Spanglish
Reign Over Me
The Meyerowitz Stories

Billy Madison cracks me up, yet I will shamefully admit that it's a terrible movie.

Back
Top Bottom