***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

First they're sick of him on new beats and using newer flows, then he goes old school and comes with fire And we care about if the young generation was boirn then... Can never win lol

And that BTW def ain't the case my boys who are 21, 23 are bumping the album but they real hip hop nerds

Last edited:
Does that matter when you been rapping almost 15 years?

That was 24 years ago.

Young kids have no sense of nostalgia for what came before them. You're appealing to what you grew up on. A 16 tor 18 year old? That was Drake Comeback Season.

By doing this you sort of push them away from the beginning and say this isn't for you. How many of the Lil Yachty generation have heard Doggystyle or The Chronic?

Last edited:
I was thinking how many of the Doc2 sales came from people like myself buying multiple copies. ie I have a Doc 2 2.5 3. If 25k of his loyal fans bought two that would def increase his sales

1. However Do You Want It

2. I Grew Up On Wu-Tang

3. True Colors/It's On

4. What You Life Like

5. Bompton

These are my Top 5 

Also did anyone catch The Game switching flows in Bompton (Cube's, Pac's, and Snoop's flows were the ones I caught)

He didn't use their flows, he sounded like he was trying to emulate that era but not any of them

That was 24 years ago.

Young kids have no sense of nostalgia for what came before them.

Well for there to be nostalgia you'd have to remember.
Also what this album gotta do with that?
I think him mentioning there's a ton samples was worse cause ppl tend to overdo it

I rock wit The Message, **** Orange Juice is trash

I searched all terms I could think of but can anybody remind me of the video The Game was in (I thing as a feature) where they're at a pool party? Released after 2014.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...e-eighth-number-1-top-rb-hip-hop-albums-chart

The Game Earns Eighth No. 1 on Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums Chart
10/26/2016 by Amaya Mendizabal

He ties 2Pac & Lil Wayne for third-most No. 1s among rap acts.

The Game ties 2Pac and Lil Wayne for the third-most No. 1s, among hip-hop acts, on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart, as his new album, 1992, arrives atop the list (dated Nov. 5), marking his eighth chart-topper. Ahead of the trio are Nas, with nine leaders, and Jay Z, with 13. The chart, which ranks the week’s most popular R&B/hip-hop albums of the week, launched in January 1965.

1992 arrives with 25,000 copies sold in the week ending Oct. 20, according to Nielsen Music.

Further, 1992 is The Game’s sixth album to appear on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums in 2016 -- more than any other act (Boosie Badazz follows with five). The Game last reached the top of the list in 2015 when The Documentary 2 bowed at No. 1 (the set also counts toward his 2016-charting albums since it was on the chart through March of this year).

READ MORE
The Game Takes Listeners Back to '1992' on New Album: Listen
1992 also starts at No. 1 on the Rap Albums chart, which premiered in 2004. He earns the record for most No. 1s on the newer chart, eight, breaking out of a tie with Lil Wayne and T.I. (each with seven).

1992 was preceded by its lead single “All Eyez,” featuring Jeremih, which climbs 39-30 (a new peak) on Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs. Over on the Billboard Hot 100, the song jumps 100-79 in its second week, becoming his best charting hit in five years, since “Red Nation,” featuring Lil Wayne, peaked at No. 62 in 2011.

The Game concurrently re-enters at No. 15 on the Billboard Artist 100 chart (after most recently dotting the July 9 chart at No. 80), which measures artist popularity across all genres by blending album sales, track sales, radio airplay, streaming and social media data.

Last edited:
I finally got around to hearing the album yesterday. This album is pure flames :smokin.

Last edited:
Listened to this album today. It's hot but Jayceon definitely could of came harder. Best track on this is "92 Bars". That's "Baby You" is kinda' fire. :pimp:

As far as a LP. This is his weakest effort. Which is still bangin'.

Last edited:

The Game Ordered To Pay $7 Million In Sexual Assault Case

The Game has been ordered to pay $7 million to a woman who claimed he sexually assaulted her while she was a participant on his reality show.

After a jury ruled against the Compton rapper in favor of Priscilla Rainey, the judgment has been revealed that he owes her $7.13 million, according to TMZ.

Rainey first filed the case in August of last year, seeking $10 million after she claimed that he sexually assaulted her during what she thought was a required after hours date while taping She Got Game. She alleged that The Game got drunk and high and forced “his hand inside her dress to rub her bare vagina and buttocks.”

The Game is reportedly planning to appeal the ruling and has maintained his innocence throughout the process, blasting Rainey various times on social media for her allegations.

(This article was first published November 21, 2016 and is as follows.)

The Game might be facing a serious penalty after a jury found him liable in the $10 million sexual assault case that has resulted in a year-long battle.

The jury made their ruling against the Compton rapper yesterday (November 18) after four days of hearings, theJasmineBRAND.com reports. The damages that The Game has to fork over have not been released yet and either haven’t been filed yet or will be determined in a separate hearing.

A woman named Priscilla Rainey first filed the lawsuit back in August of last year claiming that The Game assaulted her when she was a participant on his reality show, She Got Game. Rainey said that she went out with the rapper for what she thought was a mandatory date with The Game at a bar in Illinois after taping for the show. While there, she said he got drunk and high and forced himself upon her, putting “his hand inside her dress to rub her bare vagina and buttocks.”

Initially, a judge gave Rainey a default judgment because The Game didn’t respond to the case. He fought back saying he was never properly served the papers.

After an intense back-and-forth on social media between the woman and The Game, the judge ruled in April that the proceedings of the case would remain confidential.

The Game maintained his innocence throughout the process and has yet to publicly comment on the ruling.

Didn't even know dude had a sexual assault case on him. 7 mil is a lot of bread, he'll appeal that ****, tie it up in court a for a while and she'll eventually settle for like 6 figures.

Thought the verdict was reached already but that number gotta alotta ppl attention so das a relief

Upon review I'm surprised he the first one in the cookie jar

A win is a win regardless. Gotta watch these thots, they on the money hunt.

MOSCOW, RU – After strengthening his discography with the release of 1992 this year, The Game says his next album will be his last. At a recent concert in Moscow, Russia, he shared that the title of his next LP will be Westside Story and he’s planning on writing it while in jail.

“When I get back to L.A. man, I’m going straight to jail ’cause I ******* had a fight with a police officer and ****,” he said. “Ima sit down for a minute and I’m gonna write my next album, which is probably gonna be my last album. It’s called Westside Story. It’s gonna be some ill ****.”

A year ago, The Game pleaded not guilty to punching an off-duty police officer in March of 2015 during a basketball game. He lost the civil suit filed against him and was ordered to pay the cop $100,000. He was ordered to stand trial last December. In an interview with HipHopDX in October of that year, he reflected on the case and other legal battles he has going on.

“I’ll probably end up going to jail for the **** that I’ve been doing recently and I’m gonna have to sit down,” he said. “Other ****** gonna be out still on the internet pretending to be whatever it is they pretending and I’m gonna be sitting down drinking juice boxes and **** and eating nasty sandwiches because I had to prove to a ***** that I was Game. So I’m just gonna be Game. I ain’t doing **** to ****** no more because they call the police and they sue ******.”

At the show, he reflected on what his priorities in life are right now and soaked in the fact that a kid from Compton was performing across the ocean in Russia.

“I don’t really give a **** about that,” he said of the impending sentence. “All I give a **** about is my music, my kids, my fans and my family, man. That’s why I still travel the world to come see you. I’m from Compton man. All the way in ******* Russia. I never in my life when I was a little kid thought I that I would be in Russia. I ain’t even knew what ******* Russia was when I was a little kid. You know when you’re a kid your teacher’s like, ‘Yeah, Russia?’ I don’t ******* know. I was a badass kid. I’d never ******* thought I’d be in Russia in my life.”

The Game had a song called “Westside Story” featuring 50 Cent on his debut album, 2005’s The Documentary.

Watch the clip of The Game announcing his final album, Westside Story below.

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.41755/title.the-game-announces-final-album-westside-story

As a long time Game fan, I'd be happy with a album with the quality of 92, just don't want any antics what so ever. No beefs, no man crushes, just music

Dude needs to stop trying to recreate 1990s west coast music. That **** is over...let it be. Make some dope new ****. His best albums are the ones he's not trying to recreate music.

Nah keep doing that 90's westcoast sound mixed with the dude Bongo.

Not mad if his next album is his last. He would be leaving on high note. Him, Kanye and Ross got the best catalogs over the last decade.

Back
Top Bottom