***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

Bws journal 1 was dope.

Juice had potential, So did cyssero but i always got the feeling that game didnt do anything for em but throw em on mixtapes.

50 pushed for the unit to have exposure
Stat quo recently said Game wasn't in the space to have his own label and put other artists out then. He said now that him and Game got their own label going they can concentrate on their careers and others...plus Blackwallst was never a real label just a movement

Bigger than me is ill
sick.gif
Got me listening to his old **** again
smokin.gif
ying ying ying on a muthafukka lol can't get that **** outta my head

Game announces a fall release date for "Year Of The Wolf" and a spring 2015 one for "The Documentary 2."

By now, you should know that Game plans to release a Blood Money compilation, Year Of The Wolf, and a solo album, The Documentary 2, in the near future. While the former was originally scheduled for a September 16th drop, the L.A. rapper has announced two new release dates for both projects.

Year Of The Wolf will be out on October 14th, and The Documentary 2 hits shelves on January 18th, 2015, exactly ten years after its predecessor.

Game wrote the following on Instagram, posted along with the photo at the bottom of the page:

"Hood morning (no typo): Spent the last 48 hours in the studio putting the final touches on #YearOfTheWolf & even though the date is pushed until Oct 14th I can promise my fans this #BloodMoney album will be better than anything else dropping this year ! Thanks for everyone who was apart of it & shout to my hittas @OfficialYonni & @MoussaGArt for grinding with to make the last minute changes to put this album in the can….. #YearOfTheWolf is finally done !!!!! Now on to “The Documentary 2″ dropping January 18th…. Exactly 10 years from “The Documentary”….. Nobody is ******* with 2 !!!!!!!!! So don’t drop nowhere near me….. You’ve been warned ! For the people out there like me…. I salute all who are relentless at defying the odds to ensure their own success. Those who dream while still awake…. It is us that hold the keys to the future, keep grinding.. #BloodMoney"

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/game-an...he-wolf-and-the-documentary-2-news.11843.html

Last edited:
Can't wait for Documentary 2, Game working with Dre, Storch, Just Blaze's again is gonna be nuts

Year of the wolf is gonna be like a compilation joint but should be good either way.

Back
Top Bottom