***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

The Light and One Life

1575082624009.gif

Damn son went in on his brother on Hug the block. Game with his best Nipsey flow on Gangsters Make the Girls go wild and blood thicker than water.

The first 11 tracks are dope then it’s hit or miss after that. Could do without the Nipsey flow but it doesn’t bother me that much. The beat switch on the 21 Savage song is dope.

Damn son went in on his brother on Hug the block. Game with his best Nipsey flow on Gangsters Make the Girls go wild and blood thicker than water.
Him and his brother always had a rocky relationship. It was always weird to me.

This another great album dawg. I don't know what else to say. This rap **** is just easy for Chuck.

I deleted 4 songs. The Red Cafe joint, Chris Brown joint, Blood Thicker, Roadside and made Hug The Block the last song.

This another great album dawg. I don't know what else to say. This rap **** is just easy for Chuck.

I deleted 4 songs. The Red Cafe joint, Chris Brown joint, Blood Thicker, Roadside and made Hug The Block the last song.
Ish is amazing didn’t get no big name production besides Swizz either.

One life, Gold Daytona’s, Carmen Electra are my favs. Not overt name dropping either. He really came with it for the “final” album :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom