Official 'The Hundreds SF' Post

Originally Posted by kiyab

Originally Posted by wada7

The Hundreds isn't the only new store opening in San Francisco...

another Turf possibly?
I guess what i meant was.. There's a another store opening i'm helping with that's far bigger and more important than the Hundreds...

Any hints kiyab?
nerd.gif

The Hundreds isn't the only new store opening in San Francisco...

another Turf possibly?
I guess what i meant was.. There's a another store opening i'm helping with that's far bigger and more important than the Hundreds...

???????

kiya my friend told me you are opening a store called patina or sumthing and you are going to sell custom leather boots
is this true or is it ducktales?

kiya my friend told me you are opening a store called patina or sumthing and you are going to sell custom leather boots
is this true or is it ducktales?
That is true, it's going to be two blocks from Self Edge.. Patina will do for footwear what Self Edge did for denim in America...
Yet, this still isn't the store i'm talking about...

are u talking about the expansion of selfedge? i heard u were taking over the place next door and making the store double the size?

Originally Posted by aaronb1105

Kiya.....do I need to put it out there or would you like to spill the beans about u...

I've promised the owners not to say anything, so please be my guest...

Let me say it is a rumor.....but until Kiya started mentioning stuff I wasn't really sure...now I am thinking it is more sure.

Union...or that was what the rumor I heard

Nope, it's definitely not Union.. There's too many sneaker shops out here already, they'd be nuts to open one here with the current marketclimate.
It's not UNDFTD either..

Nope, it's definitely not Union.. There's too many sneaker shops out here already, they'd be nuts to open one here with the current market climate.
It's not UNDFTD either..
SUPREME!

thread completely hijacked lol

I never got the Hundreds stuff and why it was popular. They do have an entertaining blog though.

Originally Posted by brettfalcoSON

Nope, it's definitely not Union.. There's too many sneaker shops out here already, they'd be nuts to open one here with the current market climate.
It's not UNDFTD either..
SUPREME!
I rather have a SUPREME store.

Back
Top Bottom