Official 'The Hundreds SF' Post

The Hundreds San Francisco

585 Post St.
San Francisco, CA 94102

Hours:
Monday - Saturday: 11am - 7pm
Sunday: 12pm-6pm

^indeed.

maybe i should specify. there blog is great. read it every chance i get.

their clothing line on the other hand just plain sucks. just go on their site and click on the shop section. look at all their shirts. plain WACK. especiallythe fall 07 line. Cred?
roll.gif

I can already see the Saturday mouring of a release from both stores
laugh.gif

1 huf
2 th
3 true

That whole area around Huf Sutter and this new Hundreds store is bout to be on a whole nother level
laugh.gif

Are they keeping the design the same as their Rosewood store?

Originally Posted by LB510

I can already see the Saturday mouring of a release from both stores
laugh.gif

1 huf
2 th
3 true

i don't even think hundreds sells anything other than their brand at their shop. correct me if i'm wrong though

i don't even think hundreds sells anything other than their brand at their shop. correct me if i'm wrong though
I don't think they do...

But remember when they released their 1st set of New Eras at their Rosewood store?? That line was nuts.

What I dont understand is.. the Hundreds is all about the "SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA" Lifestyle... WTH are they doing up here in SF(Northern California)? Imean.. I can understand opening up another shop in say Vegas.. just dont understand the Bay Area connection. Not sold on it, and it's not like theirdesigns are all that great either.

Originally Posted by Ill Communication

What I dont understand is.. the Hundreds is all about the "SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA" Lifestyle... WTH are they doing up here in SF(Northern California)? I mean.. I can understand opening up another shop in say Vegas.. just dont understand the Bay Area connection. Not sold on it, and it's not like their designs are all that great either.
sorta like huf going to la?

Originally Posted by wada7

Originally Posted by kiyab

The Hundreds isn't the only new store opening in San Francisco...

another Turf possibly?
I guess what i meant was.. There's a another store opening i'm helping with that's far bigger and more important than the Hundreds...

Originally Posted by wada7

The Hundreds isn't the only new store opening in San Francisco...

another Turf possibly?
I guess what i meant was.. There's a another store opening i'm helping with that's far bigger and more important than the Hundreds...
oh i got it, you've been doing good things with turf so this should be good

Back
Top Bottom