Official 'The Hundreds SF' Post

they going to have some of there old stuff right i been lookin for the smart take from the strong shirt for awhile

The "POST" fitted looks Orange/Black to me, I would say they made them a SF Giants color since it's an SF store now..........

Campout, haha, not surprised, I guess us with day jobs and a family gotta wait for the weekend, damn...........

Good @$% Hundreds crew!!!!!!

Peace.

Cris.

Hufset crew should round up the troops and extort The Hundreds via "Young and Dangerous" style for making money on their turf.
laugh.gif

^^^^^Totally not going to happen...............matter a fact, I see a lot of collabs happening in the future, whether products, parties, etc. (Huf-dreds,Hun-Set......
eyes.gif
) Plus the Hundreds and HUF sell totally differentproducts. It just means the sale in Hundreds stuff at HUF will decline.....if any anyways.

Wow....that store kills the Fairfax one. And was that a Goonies skeleton cave thing in one of the pics? Nuts.....

not surprised at people camping out. in this city, especially, there will always be someone trying to get ahead. and just imagine this is just the firstday! there will be more for sure. but if i hear people camping out for the second day then i'm going to have to laugh and shake my head.

i want to see TH and Huf drop heat on the same day and have campers strategize how they can camp two places at once
tongue.gif

if Huf does lose anything, it'll only be chump change for them anyways due to the loss in profit for selling TH gear, they'll benefit more from THSFstore being in the same area brining in more customers. out of towners will go to Huf then most defnitely walk to THSF and vice versa.

until more heavy hitters come setting up shop here then it's going to be battle royal and hopefully more quality stuff gets put out. not saying qualityisn't being put on the shelves, but we gotta admit there are some watered down designs out there from time to time just keep sales up. i could be wrong butimo i think it's just the beginning of great things to happen here in SF anyways. it's about time
grin.gif

The line was huge around 11 this morning. I couldn't be bothered standing in line for hours for a shirt...so I went to class. Snapped a few pics on myphone....
w1pk4m.jpg
2q23kef.jpg

I actually liked the store i just got back. I was 94 person to get in.
It was nice overall but too dark for my liking. but still the customer services was pretty good.
But smh @ me for wearing my baseball uni there.

Drove by around 1:30 and there was still a long line.Then driving home around 4:30 seemed the line got longer..Must been the kids getting outtaschool.Didn't see it as worth it to wait in a line for one tee.

That opening was crazy. I got there at 10:00 am and didn't get into the store until almost 2:30. My effin back was killing me from standing so long, but atleast I got what I came for, which was the Lovewright tee and some adam bombs.

Originally Posted by urban turban 18

But smh @ me for wearing my baseball uni there.

Were you the one with the marlins hat on? Haha. I was like this guy came straight from practice.

The store its self is dope, I was very impressed. Soooo many details, from the rock skull face in the back, skulls with shades on them in the pillars, spraycans, and skateboards in the pillars to the bomb proof front door. The attention to detail was awesome. Someone mentioned that it was too dark in the store; itwas a bit dark but if it were lighter, I think that it would loose the cave feel. So, either way it looses a little something. As someone who studies design and model making I was blown away by execution of the idea.

It was good meeting you Bobby. Me and girl were the ones asking a million questions about the materials and the details of the store (Raf and Angela). Haha.I'm sure I'll be seeing you again. Very dope store man. Great job.

I'm not sure. I didn't really look at all the clothes that they had out (there was a bunch). I was too busy looking around at the store
laugh.gif

I swung by at about 1:30 and it took about 1 1/2 hours to finally get in. The Hieroglyphics colab in Black was a wrap in the first 30 minutes from what theemployees said. That was the only tee I was really after. I ended up with The Hundreds in the black and orange and couple of other tees for the fam. Thestore concept is simply amazing and worth checking out even if you aren't a Hundreds fan.

If anyone has a extra Hundreds x Hieroglyphics Tee in Black, pm me with your asking price! Check my Ebay stuff if you want to consider a partial trade.
wink.gif

Looks pretty cool. Might have to check it out. Do they make stuff in big sizes? I'm not the smedium type of guy. Might check it out next weekend cuz youknow..{Bone Thugs} It's the first of the month{Bone Thugs}

Sold out of the Hiero Tee in the first 30 min. DAMN!
So much for my chances of getting it next week
laugh.gif

Did anyone see how the Foreign Fam or Benny Gold tees were moving?

Back
Top Bottom