Official 'The Hundreds SF' Post

I was there in the blue huf x dqm hoody. the store is crazy. that big skull reminds me of the goonies.

passed by around 1:30 as well and there was still a long line.
decided to drop by around 6.
didn.t have to worry about meters.
no lines.
i could.ve just been in and out since they still had the post hat in a 5.8s but that store was tastefully done.
is it me but do the sliding doors have that spaceship futuristic sound when it slides open?

Looks like I missed out. I have never really been a fan of the TH hats, but they always kill it with the shirts
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Does anyone know if them POST fitteds are gone ?

when i got there last night the smallest size they had was 1.2s.

i think i overheard one of the employees saying that they had a couple of small sizes but they were holding them though...

wow...camping out for grand opening of a clothing store. crazy. and a 4 hour wait just to get in!?!?!?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

not that serious people

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

wow...camping out for grand opening of a clothing store. crazy. and a 4 hour wait just to get in!?!?!?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

not that serious people
Lam-O's campin out for a T-!+$%
laugh.gif
. You do understand thatit's just a normal shirt, right? If your a loser without the shirt, your still going to be a loser with it.

The 4 hour wait isnt too bad.. I remember when I was working at NTSF, and when the store FIRST opened that line was around the block.... all the waydown the alley and down that other block... that wait time was about 2 hours back then..

The reason why it took a lot longer at THSF, the store is much smaller. and they cant have X amount of foot traffic at the SAME time because of Fire codes. Of course there were the kids that probably hung around there a little TOOOOO long so they can ACT koool. I'll check it out when the crowds die down thoto really appreciate the store itself.
BTW, I was one of the doubters of TH coming to SF. BUT, the more I thought about it, the more it sounded like agood match.... then, it started LOOOKING like a PERFECT match when the store was being built..

This in turn will most definitely bring more brands this-a-way..which I dont mind at all..

I think people just don't put that much into it. Like waiting in line for 4 hours is no big deal. What else would they be doing? Chillin' at home? Iguess this is a more constructive way to pass time. For me, I work a crummy 9 to 5, but even if I had the time, i'd want to go home and just take napscatch up on my zzzzzz's. Other people have all the time in the world to do whatever. So some people think it's lame, some don't....but it all comesdown to if they think it is worth it. I think this is why I would never do campouts for anything. I might as well work some OT and just pay the ebaycosts.......

But you got to do what you got to do.......

Went by the shop today at around 6 or so, and I must say, DOPE!!! We chatted with Bobby today about the concept of the shop, and there's so much into eachdetail of the shop, you'd be like
eek.gif
For instance,"Bomb-proof" Sliding Door, 100 Fiberoptic lights before you walk in, Skulls, Skateboards, Spraycans embedded in the rock, etc..........

Damn you all for coppin all the Black Hiero tees
mad.gif

My purchase for today:

Thanks again Bobby/Ben.....Congrats on the shop.

Peace.

Cris.

smh.gif
roll.gif

(From Hypebeast)

90% of those kids who bought the Hiero tee probably never heard their music before.

WOW...i would look hella out of place. Usually these kids stick out in a crowd, i would stick out like the white dude to the right.

Do i see somebody with their jeans tucked into their socks way above their Vans?

^^^ Thats what I was thinking to myself .... these kids look a hot mess. Now I love THE HUNDREDS but if I was there im sure they would look at me like thishood looking dude knows nothing about sneakers or fashion .... LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

WOW...i would look hella out of place. Usually these kids stick out in a crowd, i would stick out like the white dude to the right.

word...to think id look out of place in a white tee shirt
laugh.gif

Is it me or do you all of you also feel that they should drop the Los Angeles on the team hats and as much as they possibly can on most of the goods?

As a die hard Giants Fan and a Bay Area resident, I just can't wear anything that says Los Angeles. It's embedded in my DNA.

Back
Top Bottom