Official [The Internet] Thread vol. Syd Tha Kyd & Matt Martians

Love the new album. Ego Death is in my top 5 of all time. However, I do not enjoy Syd as much when she is solo. Fin was “ok” to me. I just prefer her with the crew.
I do look forward to another tour though. They killed it here in Atlanta.

That “Hold On” track is up there for me. It’s almost in the same level as “Girl” IMO.

They always gonna put out dope music but I guess my standards were too high for this album because I was a bit disappointed. Especially after Ego Death and the first two singles, nothing else really grabbed my attention.

Look At What You Started is dope but still think Roll Funk & Come Over are the best songs. Hopefully it grows on me, still getting mad spins this summer

This is a really solid album. I dont think The Internet is capable of making a bad song. It's not anywhere close to Ego Death though (nothing is really).

Finally able to sit down with this new album and I was not let down. But, then again, I never am with this Band...

Meh. Nothing special.

I liked Fin but if she does another solo project, I’d prefer a more introspective R&B approach than what Fin was. She has a great voice for that type of vibe.

Back
Top Bottom