**Official "The Last Of Us" a PS3 exclusive thread**

Joined Dec 20, 2003
I didn't see a dedicated thread but I think the next gen will have to wait until we all devour into this current gen gem. We can have a NT TLOU multiplayer list too. I'll start PSN = truman31. Also what's your thoughts so far?

Josizzle

formerly jongjong24
Joined Dec 6, 2004
make sure to manually save because the autosave isn't working!!!

Joined Apr 1, 2009
10/10 amazing game. Was so surprised when I found out Ellie wasn't meant to look like Ellen Page :lol:

Joined Jul 19, 2012
I'm just mad I won't be able to play it on PS4, hows the storyline so far for you guys?

Joined Oct 3, 2003
Just watched a playthrough of the beginning...one of the best intros ever :wow: *tears were shed*

Joined Jul 18, 2012
Got it at Target before work even got to play a little bit. Graphics looks great. Can't wait to get home.

Joined Jan 19, 2008
Im about 2 1/2 hours in. Just stopped to do some work for an hour or so.

Its so different than an Uncharted game in that I was always running places in UC, while this game you really creep around alot. Checking corners, looking for ammo, ect.

This is one of those rare games were I havent even looked at the trophy list. I just want to play through on normal and experience it, then go back and worry about that stuff later.

Joined Apr 1, 2009
Honestly feels like your playing in a movie watching it unfold. My cousin got it a couple days early so I ran a marathon session at his place, didn't even play MP

I recommend you guys upgrade your sway skill helps out a lot

Joined May 23, 2005
Honestly feels like your playing in a movie watching it unfold. My cousin got it a couple days early so I ran a marathon session at his place, didn't even play MP

I recommend you guys upgrade your sway skill helps out a lot
whats sway skills???

Joined Oct 8, 2007
Can't wait to get this game. Naughty Dog just kills with adventure games now. This game seems like a nice alternative to Uncharted just cause it seems more serious. Love Uncharted though but I want to see something a little more darker.

Joined Feb 17, 2012
I'm enjoying the game so far

I just met Bill and I'm taking a little bit of a break. Probably play some more tonight.

Joined Dec 16, 2005
i'm down for a NT mp team: renplayer619
really enjoyed the uncharted trilogy, can't wait to see how this plays.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now