**Official "The Last Of Us" a PS3 exclusive thread**

I didn't see a dedicated thread but I think the next gen will have to wait until we all devour into this current gen gem. We can have a NT TLOU multiplayer list too. I'll start PSN = truman31. Also what's your thoughts so far?

make sure to manually save because the autosave isn't working!!!

10/10 amazing game. Was so surprised when I found out Ellie wasn't meant to look like Ellen Page :lol:

I'm just mad I won't be able to play it on PS4, hows the storyline so far for you guys?

Just watched a playthrough of the beginning...one of the best intros ever :wow: *tears were shed*

Got it at Target before work even got to play a little bit. Graphics looks great. Can't wait to get home.

Im about 2 1/2 hours in. Just stopped to do some work for an hour or so.

Its so different than an Uncharted game in that I was always running places in UC, while this game you really creep around alot. Checking corners, looking for ammo, ect.

This is one of those rare games were I havent even looked at the trophy list. I just want to play through on normal and experience it, then go back and worry about that stuff later.

Honestly feels like your playing in a movie watching it unfold. My cousin got it a couple days early so I ran a marathon session at his place, didn't even play MP

I recommend you guys upgrade your sway skill helps out a lot

Honestly feels like your playing in a movie watching it unfold. My cousin got it a couple days early so I ran a marathon session at his place, didn't even play MP

I recommend you guys upgrade your sway skill helps out a lot
whats sway skills???

Can't wait to get this game. Naughty Dog just kills with adventure games now. This game seems like a nice alternative to Uncharted just cause it seems more serious. Love Uncharted though but I want to see something a little more darker.

I'm enjoying the game so far

I just met Bill and I'm taking a little bit of a break. Probably play some more tonight.

i'm down for a NT mp team: renplayer619
really enjoyed the uncharted trilogy, can't wait to see how this plays.

Back
Top Bottom