**Official "The Last Of Us" a PS3 exclusive thread**

Since supplies are so limited I spend a lot of time searching for supplies and stopping to stare at how great this game looks. Really enjoy this world.

As you should, playing the game just to get to the next objective is just a huge waste for a game this great

Don't read if you aren't in Colorado yet

That whole sequence in the Colorado mountains :pimp:[/spoilers]

this game gets my heart pumping more than any game ive ever played. just an adrenaline rush whether its trying to get past a clicker or the militia gaining on you in a corridor.

i think i suck at games now or this is kinda difficult

so i think the going rate for the first play is around 4-5 hrs yes? I scooped it today, and just put in 4.5 hours lol. Just couldnt put it down. First 15 minutes were def crazy, but so was pretty much every minute after lol. Alot of the mechanics are unchartedish, i like that. it's crazy fun so far and very good looking. Character voicing is great. I love 'juno' lol. I've just been exploring everything. Being mindful of every drawer and cupboard. Stuff is so scarce, gotta stay mindful of what you're using/wasting. og and i love that Joel can fight. would be a lot rougher game if he didn't have those paws on deck. I've survived full boards of military onslaught with no bullets left lol

This game is so intense! I just finished the part where Joel falls down the elevator and has to find his way back to Elle. It was so dark below the hotel, but i didnt want to turn the flashlight on because I was scared some zombie was gonna pop out of nowhere. I held down the "spidey sense" button the whole time. Ya I'm pie.

Last edited:
I'm 4 hours in also and i've died 50 + times. Finally figured out going rambo is not the key

You ain't lying man. I was treating this like it was another Uncharted. Turns out I had to play with the Metal Gear mentality :lol:

Last edited:
Amazing game so far. As I've gotten older, games really need to be captivating before otherwise, I'll just stop playing after a while. The Last of Us does it for me. From the details to the in-game environment to character development, salvaging for materials and playing covertly, the game is breathtaking and leaves you right at the edge of your seat. Some scenes had me breathing mad hard and I didn't even realize my heart was beating faster. :lol: Then again, I made it a point to turn the lights off and play it late at night to see how dark and eerie it is and it didn't disappoint one bit.

I'm really not bothered by gore but that damn fungal infection is just straight nasty, especially the dead infected ones with all the shrooms coming out of them?!?! Sick attention to graphics details. :pimp:

Multiplayer is dope too. Not sure what the whole deal with survivors in Supply Raid mode is all about. I have a crap load of survivors and know you have to salvage more supplies per game but not sure what happens if you do/don't? Really fun mode but played it sparingly since single player has been so captivating.

ya'll be mindful and use spoilers if you're actually going to speak on details of the game/story.

just saw the commercial on tv a couple minutes ago, might have to pick it up next week

laugh.gif
Bill and his magazine.

Question for those who got to Pittsburgh:
I have no idea where I'm supposed to go after I clear out the hunters in the library.

Last edited:
:lol: Bill and his magazine.

Question for those who got to Pittsburgh:

I have no idea where I'm supposed to go after I clear out the hunters in the library.

If this is the same part I got to last night, after you clear out the guys upstairs, there's a back exit that leads to stairs going down outside that should lead to a next area on a main street of Piitsburgh

I'm halfway through the game, it's so good. I think this is the best game i've ever played 

I already copped. My wife started playing, but I have like 3 games still sealed that I want to get through.

Word. When you hear that clicking sound you better be at full attention.

Was gonna redbox this joint based on the NT hype, but I'm lazy (and cheap) and decided to watch some cat play it on YouTube.

I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. :pimp:

Was gonna redbox this joint based on the NT hype, but I'm lazy (and cheap) and decided to watch some cat play it on YouTube.

I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. :pimp:

Is this real life?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom