Official Thread :: D.A.R. :: Nov. 17th :: You there? POST!

GIFT FOR ATTENDEES...
(shoutouts on tracks 9, 15, and 23)...

**Side through early to hit shoe spots. Every SINGLE shoe store in the "urea" (FLine, Flocker, JJazz, DTLR, SZone, SCity) is eitherin Forestville Mall or in the outside shopping center across the street from the Mall.**

**Since we have NEVER had a camera/taken pics at ANY D.A.R. event, one of youbammas can do the honors (thank God no one got my suit from the 1st joint. hahahahaha)!**

**Post if you are attending for "headcount" purposes!**

Yup. Yup. I'm there. I may be mentally out of it cuz of my crazy week (eoh, I will text you in a sec to let you know what happened). But I will be in thebuilding!!

Of course, I'm up in there like swimwear. So is NTer 7hillz who mostly posts in the Air Max threads here on Niketalk.

A HUUUUGE, Jay-Z like, "Kayne, You's a Genius niiiii...." goes to NTer Lavan Eman. for the prompt,quick, professional work on the flier and mixtape cover. In the words of NTer Rockdeep, "Unreal..."

Y'all bammas laying out your outfits on the bed yet. Shirt over the jeans. Shoes on the floor...

[Mike Epps]
"Ahhhhhhhh! I'm a kill 'em on Saturday! I'm gonna get dey$%$@!"
[/"Inappropriate Behavior"]
laugh.gif

^^^ i feel you homie, it's a hot album. i'm there...haven't came since the first joint. bringing qh with me

I'm in like Kev said and I'm bringing a diskman so I can check out this mixtape on the spot
laugh.gif

Lavan Eman.,

You doing trunk sales that day?

XXL please sir.

Soulfood06,

Tell Q at Grand High I said, "WHAT DO BUCKO MEAN?"
laugh.gif

I guess asking for a sticky is...

Er...

Nevermind. It ain't that serious.

lol.

Rockdeep as a mod was fun while it lasted.

DREAM TEAM!

Ill be there. Is anyone bringing shoes to sell? Sz.10 or 10.5 maybe?? Haha just wondering since this is going to be my first event I'm not really sure whatgoes down.

Back
Top Bottom