OFFICIAL THREAD NIKE BRING BACK THE 1989 & 1990 FLIGHT HIGH & SOLO FLIGHT

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

sick.gif
laugh.gif
  I always find it funny when guys that are younger hate on a classic shoe they don't know anything about.  Then, when they drop they are the same people hyped as hell trying to buy by anymeans necessary.  

Yes, please give me this exact colorway Nike!  Please Please Please  I also want the orange and blue pair of Solo Flight 90's that Corky had on Life goes on.  Remember the episode where they jumped him and stole them from him.  Poor Corky. 
frown.gif

I actually watch this fresh prince episode last night, where Will blackmails Hillary in revenge.  lol.  It was funny how they taped over the front part of the Nike Swoosh on these solo flights, but yet all of Wills Clothes in the previous episodes clearly had the Swoosh and Jumpman visible. 

The pink flamigo joints and the lime/neon green joints spit hot fire! In this day and age they would be gone in 60seconds but nike would probably make it a lame*WOO* HoH release.

the hot lava ones are INSANE! they would be enough to incite South Beach Lebron 8 hype

Did this for the Command force & 180 pumps, figured I'd do it for the flights.   Reebok/ Nike Beef
laugh.gif
Wonder why they choose to pit the Pump against the 89 Flight and not the Jordan IV

Did this for the Command force & 180 pumps, figured I'd do it for the flights. � Reebok/ Nike Beef
laugh.gif
� Wonder why they choose to pit the Pump against the 89 Flight and not the Jordan IV

Cuz they know better
laugh.gif

DreSlay wrote:

Did this for the Command force & 180 pumps, figured I'd do it for the flights. � Reebok/ Nike Beef
laugh.gif
� Wonder why they choose to pit the Pump against the 89 Flight and not the Jordan IV

Cuz they know better
laugh.gif

or probably because nike didnt allow them to?

im pretty sure they used a bo jackson, andre agassi, and david robinson shoe in the pump up air out commercial series...

as for the flight series i was more of a force guy although i still am waiting for a correct retro of of the original air bound. i love the flight 89 and flight light 1 and 2

i love this thread. flight '90s / solo flights are one of my all time grails. i have several pairs, but none are even close to wearable.

Tre do u think well ever see the air flight 89 highs retro,it would real crazy if they did, and real suprised that its hasnt yet, Nike make it happen,

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
awwww i miss the OG pumps brings me back beggin my mom for them.....and gettin em
nerd.gif

imagine a commercial like this now days......

on a side note... bring back bright colored jazzercise warm up suits asap
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AirCJ

Tre do u think well ever see the air flight 89 highs retro,it would real crazy if they did, and real suprised that its hasnt yet, Nike make it happen,

I wouldn't be surprised, its been a long time coming.  If they can retro a shoe like the Air Force III they can retro the 89 High

Back
Top Bottom