OFFICIAL THREAD NIKE BRING BACK THE 1989 & 1990 FLIGHT HIGH & SOLO FLIGHT

release all og's in the same colorways 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Someone please remind me why this shoe is NOT in stores again? SMH

Was there a white/black of these that might have been a lower cut?  I can't find any images of a pair I had in high school (and I forget the name), but they had this plastic side panel, but I thought the Flight on the tongue was the triangular F, unless I'm confusing it with something else.

me rocking them at a Super Mario 3 event at McDonald's, LMFAO 
roll.gif

also rocking a Bart Simpson Cool your jets man, t-shirt 
laugh.gif

420023_2993182784108_1098304371_32417564_425597297_n.jpg

You've got my support on all of those! I've been wanting the Solo Flights to come back forever now!

Originally Posted by green rhino123

i can honestly say i never had a tail

ekhunter looks to be rockin one, a mullet + tail variation

was definalty a tail, LMFAO

I still remember I got the white & black Flight 90s (not the solos) in 8th grade and my boy with the bred Jordan IVs was sweating them so much we traded shoes for a couple weeks. I ended up cutting the 90s into lowtops because they were just too high. Still... if they came out now I could rock them with some jeans. They really should retro

Recently copped these for $16. The midsoles are crumbled. So, I found a pair of Dubzeros and I'm probably gonna do a swap with those. Only midsole that would kinda fit the look of these would be the Flight 89/AJ 4/ (Dubzero) Midsole, so I had to take my chances.
eyes.gif
smile.gif

a854a97c_IMG_3728.jpeg

Oops, messed up on first post. Here's the pics:

Obvs I'm gonna paint the midsole white, and use the original colors. and I know, I know, that blue air bubble looks HORRIBLE, but whatever. If I can make my shoes wearable, I'm gonna do it! One thing tho. Should I use the original outsole? That means the rubber bump in the middle will be gone, but at least the original will add more color to the bottom. I need opinions!

Back
Top Bottom