OFFICIAL THREAD: POST YA WHIPS

why do people get all butt hurt because somebody parents copped them a nice ride

im making moves in my life right now so i can be well off enough to buy my son or daughter whatever they want,cars included

i didnt have that luxury but it would be nice to see my kids have it

paid for by me of course lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

^ M45> A4 by ten billion miles. Lets be serious.
Why are you comparing two different classes? M35/45 = A6/A8.

In the end, Audi > Infiniti.

Its not even about the classes. Someone said the A4 was the best car in the thread. And I dont care what else Audi makes, the A4 is not better than a M45, nomatter what planet you live on. Also, the M is in the same class as the A6 not the A8. The 2011 Q56 will be introduced to compete with the A8, S-Class,7-Series and so on.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

why do people get all butt hurt because somebody parents copped them a nice ride

im making moves in my life right now so i can be well off enough to buy my son or daughter whatever they want,cars included

i didnt have that luxury but it would be nice to see my kids have it
word NTers act like if their parents bought them a nice car they wouldnt accept it
laugh.gif

my "whip," iphone pic
grin.gif

bmwf.jpg

This morning in the STI before it got bad out...
1g0guu.jpg

NSX w/old rims and no LP
2cieezm.jpg

NSX w/new rims and had to add LP on the front because of the cops
2j5ml95.jpg

RX-7 a few months ago before it went to JE performance for my veilside body kit, rims, paint and a LS1 V8 Build. Then getting the interior done.
90rhn6.jpg

Pics down go to page 9 to see em

Originally Posted by i3allistic

rx-7 ...my favorite import
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just wish they got the rotary right. I had so much trouble with only 30k miles on it i just said f it and called and ordered an ls1 v8.
mad.gif
i really liked the rotary too.

2wfr0cp.jpg

Yeeeah
pimp.gif

I keep my rims spotless, even inside the spokes, never a spec of brake dust. You can eat off of those things.

SRT-8 Cherokee is some dream status for me.

Dirty, and the 22"s aren't mounted yet on this pic.
We are doing custom mustang 4x4 kits with a Raptor like chassis and 600hp tuned v8.
This is just my v6

Back
Top Bottom