nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
correct!

nerd.gif
or is it...
yeah, looks like a prius
laugh.gif

some of you guys got it, evo x. does look like a prius though, hilarious.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

NSX w/new rims and had to add LP on the front because of the cops
2j5ml95.jpg
beautiful, and these rims look 1000x better than than the old ones.

Thanks I love my new rims they look more exotic and they fit what im going for.

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

^ that is his whip. NT been callin ducktales but he proved it was his.

neon drivers are douches

and Audi > Infinity

paging Air Philippines *

how? over rated & over priced, whats so special about audi? I would surely choose Lexus/Infiniti over that trash. Hell I'd even drive a Benz before I'd cop an Audi

Your statement is void just for saying youd take a lexus. Lexus is toyota more than any other parent car company. Its sad how everything is the same on them. Im a little biased cause i have an audi, but i still no better than to ever want a lexus. Problem with audi is there use of specific parts they use that area pain to take any where but back to audi to get fixed.

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

2w2oj6b.png

2li9aao.png

124zhty.png

ooooo S4.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Its not even about the classes. Someone said the A4 was the best car in the thread. And I dont care what else Audi makes, the A4 is not better than a M45, no matter what planet you live on. Also, the M is in the same class as the A6 not the A8. The 2011 Q56 will be introduced to compete with the A8, S-Class, 7-Series and so on.

You sound mad?
laugh.gif
If it makes you feel better I like the interior of your car. Truth is nobody is trying to pay 50k+ for that car especailly when you couldget a BMW M3 or Audi S4/S5 for that price. As for being "better", I'd take my car over your anyday and the jury has also spoken.

It's also worth noting that in my driving experience nissan car owners are often the most offended by losing a race to an Audi.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

2w2oj6b.png

2li9aao.png

124zhty.png

ooooo S4.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Its not even about the classes. Someone said the A4 was the best car in the thread. And I dont care what else Audi makes, the A4 is not better than a M45, no matter what planet you live on. Also, the M is in the same class as the A6 not the A8. The 2011 Q56 will be introduced to compete with the A8, S-Class, 7-Series and so on.

You sound mad?
laugh.gif
If it makes you feel better I like the interior of your car. Truth is nobody is trying to pay 50k+ for that car especailly when you could get a BMW M3 or Audi S4/S5 for that price. As for being "better", I'd take my car over your anyday and the jury has also spoken.

It's also worth noting that in my driving experience nissan car owners are often the most offended by losing a race to an Audi.
laugh.gif

No, not mad at all. Its not like I wouldnt be able to buy your car if I wanted to. I actually like Audi, especially the A5/S5. The performanceand style isnt in question, its the lack-luster interior that turned me off from Audi. Factor that in with the LEDs that everyone is playin out like spinnersand most of them dont appeal to me. At the end of the day, you buy what you like. In comparison to the M3, S4, and S5, I dont think those are targeted at thesame audience as a M35/45. If im interested in a sports coupe, theres no way im looking at a 4-door sedan. And lets not get beside ourselves. You have ANAudi. Not the best Audi, not the top of the line Audi, AN Audi. I wont buy a 1989 E30 and start yelling, 'BMW >>> *'. So lets cool downchief. As far as the jury...
laugh.gif
Its NT.

who the hell cares what cars other people like

less likely for someone to pull up at the stop light with the same car as me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

NSX w/new rims and had to add LP on the front because of the cops
2j5ml95.jpg
beautiful, and these rims look 1000x better than than the old ones.

Thanks I love my new rims they look more exotic and they fit what im going for.

I honestly like the old rims better

imo those black rims w/chrome lip have been played out for so long it's not even funny. they looked good for like 6 months back in the day.

i used to have an 07 IS350, heavily modded. but i just got rid of it two weeks ago and i miss it so much.

sucks not having a car right now, but i just keep telling myself something better will come.

i'm saving up for a gt-r

EDIT!: i forgot the lex was in my avy <<< there it is!

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

All that talk about the NSX what about that damn helicopter behind it
Lol i live in maryland and had it shipped to LA to have work done on it. I got it back in the hanger.

And yea i liked the black rimes but they werent what i was going for. If i was to get black rims again it would be all black gloss no silver lip.

Originally Posted by Wear Rare Airs

i used to have an 07 IS350, heavily modded. but i just got rid of it two weeks ago and i miss it so much.

sucks not having a car right now, but i just keep telling myself something better will come.

i'm saving up for a gt-r

EDIT!: i forgot the lex was in my avy <<< there it is!
The new GT-R?

Back
Top Bottom