Official Tity Boi Aka 2 Chainz Thread *Def Jam's Newest Signee* Truuuuuu

2Chainz!!!

How this thread has not been made yet is beyond me, Dawg clearly is the next big thing in the streets. Luda dropped the ball, I been hearing of Tity Boi since around 03...Seems like he changed his name to 2 Chainz and people got with it, the streets @%@+%+# with him now. Stop sleeping and get these

cover.jpg

cover.jpg

cover.jpg

cover.jpg

cover.jpg

cover.jpg

If you don't get anything else, get that Trapavelli 2....

trapavelli 2 is def his best mixtape.... dont forget them playaz circle albums either.

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

i *** with 2chainzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

alliceonmedisc2.jpg

beforethetakeoff.jpg
Both tapes are criminally underrated. 
I seriously doubt he would sign with MMG. If you watch the documentary he said he's not on that dickriding @%$%. 

How exactly did Luda drop the ball? Playaz Circle had LOADS of radio and promo with "Duffle Bag Boy", but people just copped the single
and not the album. That's like saying Jay-Z dropped the ball on Memphis Bleek, dude has plenty of chances. Glad Tity 2Chainz is gettin
a look on his own though now, got some pretty nice stuff. He ain't a super lyrical dude, but him and Yo Gotti >>>>>> Gucci and Flocka.

I've been sleeping on this dude. I recently heard "Pimp C Back" and his verses on Wale's and Big K.R.I.T.'s mixtapes and wrecked them all.
pimp.gif

if he signs with MMG its gonna be ugly
sick.gif

I can see him and Ross making some good music together,

YM ain't popping unless you Drake or Nicki

Originally Posted by Cuffy

2Chainz!!!

How this thread has not been made yet is beyond me, Dawg clearly is the next big thing in the streets. Luda dropped the ball, I been hearing of Tity Boi since around 03...Seems like he changed his name to 2 Chainz and people got with it, the streets $+%+$*@ with him now. Stop sleeping and get these

If you don't get anything else, get that Trapavelli 2....

all we blow is strong thats why you weaker
pimp.gif

everytime i leave the booth they put yellow tape
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom