Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

Turtle Power: The Definitive History of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Worth watching? And is it available online to stream?

969-F597-A-290-D-4143-9-D3-D-E3-D0-B0509232.jpg

they had some available today but now seem like they’re gone again

they sold back out before I could post

I called stores tho and they said that certain stores will get more stock next week or so

SyFy.com has announced that Warner Bros. has a Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie in the works, and they've also revealed the voice-cast along with some first-look images.

Based on the 2015 Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comics miniseries by James Tynion IV and Freddie Williams II, the animated adventure will see the Heroes in a Half-Shell crossing paths with The Caped Crusader via a transdimensional portal, and while the heroes may butt heads at first, it looks like they will eventually team up to take on some of Batman's deadliest foes.

batman_vs._tmnt_group.jpeg

SyFy.com has announced that Warner Bros. has a Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie in the works, and they've also revealed the voice-cast along with some first-look images.

Based on the 2015 Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comics miniseries by James Tynion IV and Freddie Williams II, the animated adventure will see the Heroes in a Half-Shell crossing paths with The Caped Crusader via a transdimensional portal, and while the heroes may butt heads at first, it looks like they will eventually team up to take on some of Batman's deadliest foes.

batman_vs._tmnt_group.jpeg
I wish they just used the CGI animation from the Nickelodeon series. Not a fan of how that looks.

Man, lucky. I don't think my Target will get any.

Anyone have a DCPI I can look up?

Been to a couple of Targets in my area a few times each and have struck out each time. Luckily i got all 4 of the gamestop turtles

I want those cartoon figures but they're too expensive for me. Might wait for a price drop or just get that Shredder/Leo combo.

Back
Top Bottom