Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

Nope my there was something wrong with my shipping option and it kept loading for like a minute. Sold out.

Man this was nerve wrecking, last year was a breeze compared to this drop
20180607_120844.png

Just a quick tip guys, have your card info saved and your phone # just remember your CCV and boom. Try it out a few time with a random item on the site and see how quick you can go through it. Dnt do PayPal or Apple pay that another process so skip all that. Good luck tomorrow!!

Paypal worked for me yesterday. I had to sign in and put in my phone#. Glad folks were able to get theirs in here.

Strike 2 -_- I had my cc saved from yesterday and when I hit continue it said my cc info time out! I literally punched a box at work:rofl:. Hopefully I hit tomorrow.

i forgot all about the pre order :smh:

I did wanna share just part of my collection however
jF9M6Zml.jpg

yJ7lfgbl.jpg

Last edited:
New 'Ninja Turtles' Movie in the Works With 'Bad Words' Writer

Paramount is ready to say 'Cowabunga' once again.

The heroes in a half shell are coming back for more pizza.

Paramount is developing a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtlesmovie and has hired Andrew Dodge, the writer behind the Jason Bateman comedy Bad Words, to pen the script.

Michael Bay, Andrew Form and Brad Fuller will produce the feature via their Platinum Dunes banner. The company was behind the studio’s horror hit A Quiet Place.

Variety has separately confirmed that the "third" Ninja Turtles movie will essentially serve as a reboot for the franchise and will presumably not be a follow-up to 2014's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, which grossed $493 million worldwide, and its 2016 sequel, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows, which grossed $245 million worldwide.

Back
Top Bottom