Official TMNT thread, 1990 Technodrome being re-released

Finally got this shirt in the mail

TMNT x Tattoos

watched it last night...surprisingly enjoyed it...raph is still that dude...didn't like knoxville as leo though...

^movie was ok, interested on how they develop part two, with part one mostly showing the turtles coming of age, wish the foot soldiers looked more like how I remembered them, at least the purple mask, can't wait for bebop and rocksteady to appear.

^movie was ok, interested on how they develop part two, with part one mostly showing the turtles coming of age, wish the foot soldiers looked more like how I remembered them, at least the purple mask, can't wait for bebop and rocksteady to appear.

agreed. id like to see more turtles and less April. actual ninja foot who can give the turtles somewhat of a fight, and i pray that Rocksteady doesnt end up looking like Rhino in ASM2..

i would like them too just slightly. Leo looked the best honestly. Shrekelangelo with the shirt tied around his waist, Raph with a durag :x and Donnie had too much stuff on him. :smh:

I say tweak them a little but just not completely so it doesnt seem like a completely different movie.

i would like them too just slightly. Leo looked the best honestly. Shrekelangelo with the shirt tied around his waist, Raph with a durag
sick.gif
and Donnie had too much stuff on him.
mean.gif

I say tweak them a little but just not completely so it doesnt seem like a completely different movie
shirt wasnt a big deal for me , donnie with glasses was ridiculous for me and Raph with a durag and sunglasses. if he has his motorcycle it would make more sense to me in the second movie. Now was it just me, or was the turtle van too small for 4 7'ft turtles!!?? 

laugh.gif

My boy donnie had too many accessories and looked way more frail than the others. Hope they bulk him up a bit. Wasn't feeling his glasses that much either

shirt wasnt a big deal for me , donnie with glasses was ridiculous for me and Raph with a durag and sunglasses. if he has his motorcycle it would make more sense to me in the second movie. Now was it just me, or was the turtle van too small for 4 7'ft turtles!!?? 

:lol:

Mikey is my favorite and they made him look like a straight hipster. His surfer dude mentality was still intact tho i loved that. the motorcycle would make alot more sense now. maaaan i geeked when i saw the turtle van, and yea it was wayy too small. looking back it was kinda ugly too.

My boy donnie had too many accessories and looked way more frail than the others. Hope they bulk him up a bit. Wasn't feeling his glasses that much either

wayyy too many. his glasses staying on during the snow/battle sequences.. :rolleyes

Honestly the turtles weren't even the problem AT ALL. Changes and all it wasn't too far of a leap. Everything else is what killed the movie. Shredder was a side character

Since they're kinda following the 80s cartoon now they should include cyborg foot soldiers. I wAnna see the turtles going hard with their weapons and cutting oft heads and limbs. Plus bring in Krang and the technodrome and Casey Jones and I'm good. Oh yea they need to tone down the Shredders costume and make him more human.

Honestly the turtles weren't even the problem AT ALL. Changes and all it wasn't too far of a leap. Everything else is what killed the movie. Shredder was a side character
THIS. Sax, change his man to baxter things wouldve made more sense. If you bring baxter in now, it just seems that you would repeat the same character IMO. Hopefully they go into shredders backstory more. Im excited for the next movie, i love bebop rocksteady!!! 

^saw this dvd in sam's club, is it any good? Yeah they should have just made sax into baxter. Shredder was huge, the turtles were smaller but still huge, they should all have been scaled back size wise from jump, anyone know the reason for the drastic change in size, to late to change it now for part two tho.

Compared to most American toys, yeah. The price is a bit up there, but for as a collector, $150 for a 10" figure with die-cast and lights is actually one of the better prices and I think it's more than fair.

Back
Top Bottom