Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Is the pair that's releasing this month identical to the one that released in March?
No, the pair that released in March is different from the fact that the march pair had a higher QC than this re-release. Style codes are different as well, March pair being 100, coming up being 103. Other than those small details, they are nearly identical in terms of shape/materials.

lol at StockX, they are quick to put the correct price when selling/shipping out a shoe, BUTTTTT check the commercial invoices when you sell something and see what values they input so when they receive it across the border customs wont be collecting or minimal at the least

Doesn't matter anyways since the States get $800 duty free when importing.

PSNY 15s dropped at 306 Yonge today

21457558_10209502388470767_2280087185353946513_o.jpg

s/o to the Chick Fil A sauce!

Unless a seller or shop explicitly states they're willing to declare a lower amount, then I would assume that the resale/market price will be listed and used for tax/duty calculation. Biggest reason for this is insurance. Stockx wants to be covered if anything goes wrong during transit, and they want to be covered for the current value or selling price of the shoe....retail price is irrelevant for pairs that have appreciated hundreds of dollars since.

I hate politics but iirc Trump wants to increase the online buying exemtipn to $800 duty free. not sure he'll follow through

I only buy off ebay (Canada) so i always tell the seller to mark as gift, works 60-75 % of the time. If the seller declares the goods as a gift, whatever the price... $60CAD is NON-DUTIABLE/TAXABLE.

Unless a seller or shop explicitly states they're willing to declare a lower amount, then I would assume that the resale/market price will be listed and used for tax/duty calculation. Biggest reason for this is insurance. Stockx wants to be covered if anything goes wrong during transit, and they want to be covered for the current value or selling price of the shoe....retail price is irrelevant for pairs that have appreciated hundreds of dollars since.
if a shoe resells less for retail, would they mark it as resell? or retail?

Haven warehouse sale this weekend. Looks like just around the corner from the store.
Any idea what the sales gonna be like? I believe they've had warehouse sales in Vancouver in the past but I'm not sure if they've done Toronto before.

Any idea what the sales gonna be like? I believe they've had warehouse sales in Vancouver in the past but I'm not sure if they've done Toronto before.
I went to the one in Vancouver few weeks ago. It was terrible considering the line it took to get in. Can imagine the line situation in Toronto would only be worse. Most of their selection was pretty bad, unless you really like Nonnative and Neighborhood. Their first sale in Vancouver last year was great, but this year I walked out empty handed. Who knows, Toronto might have a better selection since it's their first one and more inventory stocked up from over the years.

I went to the one in Vancouver few weeks ago. It was terrible considering the line it took to get in. Can imagine the line situation in Toronto would only be worse. Most of their selection was pretty bad, unless you really like Nonnative and Neighborhood. Their first sale in Vancouver last year was great, but this year I walked out empty handed. Who knows, Toronto might have a better selection since it's their first one and more inventory stocked up from over the years.
dam that sucks. Reigning champ's toronto factory sale was great.

if a shoe resells less for retail, would they mark it as resell? or retail?
They SHOULD mark it at the resale price if it's lower...works both ways.

For people buying off Stockx, it's probably worth a call before placing a purchase, to verify what the value will be marked as (retail/resale). As I said, it's simply smart business for them to mark items at the price being paid, so it would surprise me if (and that they have) marked pairs otherwise. At least that way though you know what to expect, and have a basis to go back to Stockx or refuse the package if charges are different. I would always pay with CC whenever possible too since they'll go to bat for you in a situation where things turn out different than promised.

Any NT'ers with young kids reading this, I'm wondering if there's a group created for us parents that need deals.

$60 baby shoes dont make sense and i once bought a FSR of retros marked down to $15 and 7.50 on bogo.

Never Pay Retail gang in affect, PM me

^^I'm in the same boat, bought a whole FSR of retros early on but things get expensive af especially since kids grow outta stuff after a few months/weeks.

Hit up the outlets every now and then, I picked up some Frees and Air Maxes (he tears them up at daycare anyways). Occasionally see retro Js but will only look twice if heavily discounted.

Any NT'ers with young kids reading this, I'm wondering if there's a group created for us parents that need deals.

$60 baby shoes dont make sense and i once bought a FSR of retros marked down to $15 and 7.50 on bogo.

couldn't agree more, i remember before i had kids i would buy all these kid shoes for my nephew and nieces and then once i had my own and realized all the other expenses that stopped quick time

Thanks to all who commented re potential tailors. Reps given to all. It does sound like the majority seam (hahah) to stick with Kim, so I guess I will as well. I'll probably do what DYNAMICS DYNAMICS suggested and just drop a bunch of stuff off and pick them up at my convenience.

Sadly out of nowhere, Studio Kim closed down according to fellow NT member @True Blues. |l

Sadly out of nowhere, Studio Kim closed down according to fellow NT member @True Blues. |l

^^^ Not true, I just called RIGHT after I saw your post. Kim answered my call at 8:55pm. I was expecting no dial tone, but she picked up and I froze for a sec and asked her when she's open tmr. She happily replied 11-7pm.

I have a whole bunch of retro jays sizes 4-11 c for anyone interested...$40-$50 each. Space jam 9s to true blue 3s etc..

anyone know if flyknit trainers palegrey / sunset tint will hit retailers? they're almost sold out on nike.ca

^^^ Not true, I just called RIGHT after I saw your post. Kim answered my call at 8:55pm. I was expecting no dial tone, but she picked up and I froze for a sec and asked her when she's open tmr. She happily replied 11-7pm.

Odd. Guess I'll call tomorrow to confirm. Was crushed when TB told me she closed down.

Back
Top Bottom