Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

one guy i talked to said the best thing they got Jordan wise was Blacktoe 1's in GS sizes only

They only had a few pairs of the black toe gs, like total 4 size 5 and up. They had the prime knit bred 1s in men's and the black Chicago "alternate bred" 8s in men. One day early so you can flex on the gram!

And they also have marnoon 6, couples of size 7Y of Royals still there.
There were only 12 pairs of Kyrie in total at STC HOH

Last edited:
Rumor is they'll received their male size shipment later. No clue if it'll be later today or tomorrow or next week.

Damn, I should've told them to hold it. I paid the insane duties at the door because I went on the CBSA site and calculated the amount they charged me and it seemed correct. I didn't think I'd get anything back except for the brokerage fee which was for around $10. I still don't really understand what is and isn't subject to duties and how they determine it. It seems somewhat random to me. I'm assuming they just charged you the sales tax?

I get where you're coming from, I actually did the same on the CBSA site and it showed I'd save maybe around 10 bucks. I'm pretty convinced moreso has to do with the agent who reviews the invoice. The one I spoke to didn't ask me the brand of the sneakers or where they were made. He simply asked me if they were runners which I confirmed and then asked about what materials the shoe was made of. After that he checked exchange rate and then told me I'd pay 22. I think had he probed more or demanded that I give more details I would've payed around the same amount. It's always a toss up with self clearing but my logic behind it is at the very least even if I end up paying a similar amount as I would've with courier, I won't have to pay their brokerage fee

Can anyone comment on line at Haven sale? If anyoe goes also please post about what they have in store.

Thanks.

Random Question...
will be visiting the states for work and will have time to make a trip to the outlets. Anyone got a US Survey coupon I could use? Will give them back the one from my receipt. Heading there tomorrow. I was only told the US outlets still giving out survey coupons so assume its the case.

Not a dad, but I've been picking up kids pairs just for the heck of it for a few years now. I'm interested in this!

VM had BUNCH of toddler Space Jam's a few months back and I thought I'd wait it out for some kinda sale. Went back and they were a wrap. Absolutely regret that.
how much were the space jams?

a few guys here said the same, baby shoes sell out fast

i was guessing for shoes they''ll grow out of in a month or 2 that they'd hit clearance prices often ... but i guess not

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom