Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone went to exclucity this morning? Apparently their spadina location's 2nd floor had a yeezy restock.

I dont know how I feel about that. So let just say they have 4 different jordans ..... what do you do then :emoji_thinking:

You make an executive decision.

Cant have everything you want in life... Well some people can i guess :lol:

Stopped by the Haven shop yesterday, if you're at the opening this morning you're in for some good stuff

Full stock in the John Elliot Vandals & Undefeated AM97's

Really good selection on Flyknit trainers too

Anyone went to exclucity this morning? Apparently their spadina location's 2nd floor had a yeezy restock.
yeah 80 pairs and people were lining up before midnight last night. My boy came at 12 30 and they cut the line off like 3 people ahead of him at 2AM.

I see some interest in the john elliot vandals...if they werent a john elliot and just a nike GR would people care? Reason I ask is because vandals are like an outlet staple.

Jst left sneakercon. Left empty handed. Everything seems to be too expensive. However it is a good exp to checkout hype stuff in hand ( off white prestos/am90). Disappointed there wasnt any acronym prestos. Tons of yeezys, just don beach and ... shoetubers (eww).

I drove by last night at like 12:30 and saw a big crowd/line infront. Didn't know what it was for but people on Twitter soon told me it was for a new store opening on the 2nd level of Exclucity that dropped a stock of Yeezys.

I drove by last night at like 12:30 and saw a big crowd/line infront. Didn't know what it was for but people on Twitter soon told me it was for a new store opening on the 2nd level of Exclucity that dropped a stock of Yeezys.

there were very few pairs there I heard.

I was at Haven this morning and the experience was comical - so many hypebeasts in their head to toe supreme/bape. I was just there to check out the space and maybe grab Flax AM1s but walked away with a pair of UNDFTD 97s as well for ****s and giggles. They did a great job on the space.

Didn't go, but heard it was like a flea market(capacity wise), could barely even move or make it to the front of the table to see the actual kicks.
Prices were steep and a lot of people left empty handed. If you walked around with boxes, peeps would offer to buy it off you just from passing by.

I'm going to sound like an old man here, but went to sneakercon yesterday and it was honestly filled with a bunch of annoying rich kids rocking Yeezys. It was cool to see a few rare kicks on some vendors' tables but for the most part people were selling Yeezys, Bape, Supreme and their random independent clothing lines. No joke my buddy and I saw some 12 year olds walking around trying to sell their kicks. Also saw some kids with their parents copping multiple pairs of Yeezys for them. Definitely an accurate representation of what the sneaker game is like these days. It was cool that have Sneakercon finally come to Toronto, but at $33 a ticket i'mma have to pass on the next one.

Another old man here. Went to the bike show At the enercare centre, which was next door to sneaker con, intending to go to sneaker con after the bike show. Saw the type of sneaker con crowd as described by thundercat, and was like forget it, I'm out. Ha. Funny thing is that I paid $5 to get into the bike show and got a bike for 50% off. Completely the opposite of paying that exhoberent $32 sneaker con entrance to buy extremely over priced sneakers. I'm clearly out of touch of the current sneaker culture. Ha.

I'm going to sound like an old man here, but went to sneakercon yesterday and it was honestly filled with a bunch of annoying rich kids rocking Yeezys. It was cool to see a few rare kicks on some vendors' tables but for the most part people were selling Yeezys, Bape, Supreme and their random independent clothing lines. No joke my buddy and I saw some 12 year olds walking around trying to sell their kicks. Also saw some kids with their parents copping multiple pairs of Yeezys for them. Definitely an accurate representation of what the sneaker game is like these days. It was cool that have Sneakercon finally come to Toronto, but at $33 a ticket i'mma have to pass on the next one.

10 years ago that would be Jordans and SB's all over their feet. These days you dont fit in the current sneaker demographic unless you got a pair of Yeezys or some UB's on.

Can anyone help me with some toddler prestos and presto extreme. I know some retailers are having a sale but I need that clearance price.
Babies need new shoes

Stopped by Dixie as was in the area picking something up. About 60 in line to get in so didn't bother.

Similar experience when I went yesterday to pick-up some running gear. The queue to checkout was the length of the store, so I dropped the stuff I had in hand and left.

Went to Dixie on Friday, no line up to get in. They also told me that they had boxes of shipment in the back that they'd be putting out on the weekend. I heard VM is offering $10 coupon codes with reciept, not the case with Dixie.

I definitely agree of not going on the next sneakercon. I was hoping for more customs related booths like angelus. There's jst something off-putting seeing kids decked out on designer/streetwear **** head to toe - and im not even an old head.

Since i didnt get anything on the con I dropped by Vmills today. They do offer the $10 survey on the receipt. Got a blue tech fleece half zip jacket for $60 (original 270 ) - not much szs left. There were also grey tech fleece pants for 60 (og 215) in multiple szs.

40% off clearance apparel, 20% off hash walls + some sneakers on the regular racks (fk am90 etc.)

10 years ago that would be Jordans and SB's all over their feet. These days you dont fit in the current sneaker demographic unless you got a pair of Yeezys or some UB's on.

I went yesterday to sneaker con. (Just to clarify wore bred 13s) . The culture have definitely have change
Similar experience when I went yesterday to pick-up some running gear. The queue to checkout was the length of the store, so I dropped the stuff I had in hand and left.

They only have 5 cashier which I think is the problem.

On a side note. Went to excluity today. Jordan 8s for $127 plus taxes is a solid deal.

In regards to nobody wearing Jordans or SBs, i think one big reason for that is the clothing. Nowadays the clothing, particularly jeans, are so slim fit that it looks weird wearing a pair of jordans with them. Ive seen people in other threads say jordans are "clunky". I guess they are if your jeans are so pinch you gotta shake the pant leg to let a fart escape

In regards to nobody wearing Jordans or SBs, i think one big reason for that is the clothing. Nowadays the clothing, particularly jeans, are so slim fit that it looks weird wearing a pair of jordans with them. Ive seen people in other threads say jordans are "clunky". I guess they are if your jeans are so pinch you gotta shake the pant leg to let a fart escape

I wouldn't say that's necessarily the case. Back when Jordans and/or SBs were poppin', that's when you had Kanye and Kid Cudi rockin' black cement 3s with their skinny denim. There was also the Cool Kids, Wale. I'm sure I'm missing other prominent "tastemakers". I just think that brands like Adidas are just pushing their product a lot more heavily, than say, the Nike SB line compared to the early and mid 2000s.

Hey if anyone was able to cop a 9 in the Oreo zoom fly sps and is looking to let them go, I'm in the market for them.

Back
Top Bottom