Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just used my $1 bigmac lol

No additional off at vmills for anything.
They copper foams still at $199.99 and all 11.5 KD X all white ones.

Not trying to ruin anyones new years resolution, but Mc Donalds has a promo (Jan 8-14) that if you use their mobile app to place an order you can get a Big Mac or Mc Chicken for $1.

Check the app for availability and more info.

So annoyed I can't take part when this pops up. I think they do it 2x a year. :lol:

huge fan of the vapormax although I know some ppl hate the outsole. pretty comfy and they look good on feet imo. only issue i have is the price on them since they're a tad too pricey if you don't get them on discount
Yeah i actually picked up two pairs from sport cheks boxing day sale came out to $207 with taxes and shipping.. Also ended up getting $30 refunded on one pair because one of the pairs came i guess tried on (soles had dust and shoe laces were untied) so i spoke to customer service about the issue ! I really dig em, been a bit since ive liked an copped a nike shoe. Contemplating this og red grey black cw though

Hi all. If anyone is looking for the Gatorade 6 size 9 pm me. Got lucky in fl ca but not feeling the colour way. Ds never tried on and cost before I return it.

such an underrated shoe. I am a big fan of these things but can never understand why there would a low cut version of a winter boot. nonetheless for that price - def cop. the high cut version has been my go-to shoe this winter given the weather

adding to what Mr_NC said, they are also water resistant and fairly breathable for a boot

I've been wearing them for the past week these have been good because the mudguard comes up higher than a non winter shoe so stepping in snow or slush would still keep my feet dry and the markings on the sole provide decent traction if there's ice on the ground.

I have both the high and the low version of these and I've been wearing the low's way more just because they're easy to slip on/off and they're less bulky. I find the high version looks better laced all the way up so I gotta undo and do the laces each time.

Not much at Vaughan. 25% off shoes on hash, and 40% off clearance, and nba apparel. I think nba jerseys are included in that 40 off apparel as well. I saw fsr of Lowry and curry jerseys ($140).

Anyone take advantage of this low price battery replacement deal Apple's doing? ($29 is the U.S. price). I wanted to know how long does the replacement take after you drop your phone off?

$35 here in Canada and keep in mind it’s only once per iPhone (regular price applies thereafter). You’ll need to book an appointment if doing it at the Apple Store. I went through this process a few months before this “gate” became a thing and I was up and running within an hour and a half. I’d imagine now it may take longer with the supposed backlog and that’s assuming the store has batteries available for replacement. (once had to wait upwards of a week to get a replacement 7 Plus from Apple due to lack of stock)

$35 here in Canada and keep in mind it’s only once per iPhone (regular price applies thereafter). You’ll need to book an appointment if doing it at the Apple Store. I went through this process a few months before this “gate” became a thing and I was up and running within an hour and a half. I’d imagine now it may take longer with the supposed backlog and that’s assuming the store has batteries available for replacement. (once had to wait upwards of a week to get a replacement 7 Plus from Apple due to lack of stock)

Thanks for the info. Yeah it seems like Apple is backed up (I already expected this), I've been trying to book an appointment since last week and the main stores have no slots open. Random slots will pop-up when I keep checking but its always bad times when I can't make it.

They had my friend waiting for hours until they told her they had none in stock. This is an iPhone 6

They had my friend waiting for hours until they told her they had none in stock. This is an iPhone 6

Yeah mine is a 6. Guess the main thing is when you make an appointment and go-in, try to see if they can confirm they have batteries in-stock to avoid a situation like that.

^
FYI, in store right now. they also have the Lime Green 1's as well but only in a 8.5 and 11/11.5

Got a single use 10% off full priced items promo code from ADCa if anyone wants to use. Pretty sure there’s restrictions on it (ie. can’t use on products excluded from discount). Anyways, PM if you want.

Expires in 6 days.

Anyone restoring shoes? I have a pair that I may want to restore and wondering what's a good paint to use. Mostly for the midsole and a few touch up spots

Anyone restoring shoes? I have a pair that I may want to restore and wondering what's a good paint to use. Mostly for the midsole and a few touch up spots

Whats the shoe model and age? Pics? Midsole cracking? Angelus is more available nowadays but Michaels/Currys have an airbrush brand that works equivalent of Angelus on fabric called "Createx" and also "Testors".

Heard they're opening a Nike store in Markville Mall.

Probably Nike Running like Sherway Gardens

Back
Top Bottom