Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Heard they're opening a Nike store in Markville Mall.

Probably Nike Running like Sherway Gardens
Yea same with Fairview too! It’s the old partner stores that Nike use to have. Like the Queen Street, Sq1, bayview village again. Different company behind it but same concept.

Jheeeeeez, raptors beat the Cavs tonight 133-99! And that's without Ibaka and Lowry...
Yea watched that game. Lebron looked hella pissed during time outs lol. That game was a straight slap to NBA USA considering it was the first raptors game to be broadcasted live on TNT

Yea watched that game. Lebron looked hella pissed during time outs lol. That game was a straight slap to NBA USA considering it was the first raptors game to be broadcasted live on TNT
I knew cavs defence was bad in some games but this was trash on their end and they earned the badge of shame.

I knew cavs defence was bad in some games but this was trash on their end and they earned the badge of shame.
Back to back L's man... first Minnesota and now TO, wonder how's they're gonna be when they play the Pacers tonight
Oh well not mad about that "free" popeyes I got for lunch today :lol:

If anyone is curious, stopped by VM, nothing much to relaly report on.

Still 25% off Hash at the time and 30% off clearance clothing. About the same stuff as last week though
- Some KD 10 "Anniversary" baby blue on hash size 9+ maybe about 3 pairs (think $150)
- Some Kobe AD's various plain cw's
- Kobe NXT Neon Yellow sizes 13+
- Womans Zoom Fly Sizes 6-8 $149 or something

the 98s dropping is a problem. been trying to track the Supreme x AM98s and those releasing
will just drive the price up. ugh

If anyone is selling a pair of deadstock Jordan Flyknit 1s breds cw 9 or 9.5 hit me up. Regret not getting them when they were on sale.

If anyone is selling a pair of deadstock Jordan Flyknit 1s breds cw 9 or 9.5 hit me up. Regret not getting them when they were on sale.
Me too. I grabbed the Royals but I prefer the Breds. They are really comfortable and flynit makes the shoe so flexible. Hopefully, the Breds will make it to the local outlet.

Struggling,

There is the jordan altitude 13's for 188 after tac and shipping on closet inc, but I think it will probably get even cheaper in the future, opinions?

I know the retail price of a plain all white air force is cheap; but was wondering if any other spots have em for cheaper than retail (SVP, Today's Sportswear etc.)

Back
Top Bottom