Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yeah me too. I live so close to the Dundas ovo store. If it's coming from there its the easiest 30 bucks UPS ever made. Could see a UPS truck outside it this morning as I left the house as well:angry:

I live close to there as well - would just be easier to go pick it up and save the $30 lol......

Got an email for the black ovos but damn this $30 shipping though....
On the other hand STC is still doing raffles for the BC3s and Gold Toe 1s (FTL, FTA, champs). FTL STC is also doing raffles for the galaxy foams. Good luck y'all
I stopped by the Footaction at STC today and they said raffles were only 1 day (yesterday). I guess if you were able to sign up today at Footaction at STC then the guy was telling me mis information.

Nope - I believe they are still doing BC3 at square one. Gold Toes is done.

Nope, after signing up at footlocker i went to champs and one of the associates told me that they did them yesterday.
"We did them yesterday, you slept homie"
I didnt know how to respond so i left lol

Anyone else bummed there isn't a UNDEFEATED Kobe 1 Protro release in Canada? Or even the standard Protro. Those look like amazing performers. Traction from back then with full length zoom from now?

Not even the standard protro ain’t releasing here? I assumed they were? Damn this sucks I wanna ball in those.

Yeah me too. I live so close to the Dundas ovo store. If it's coming from there its the easiest 30 bucks UPS ever made. Could see a UPS truck outside it this morning as I left the house as well:angry:
this is pissing me off honestly. I've never paid $30 shipping in my life especially when paying $330 for a shoe.

My girl won me the OVO 8s but they're a size 8.5 and I normally wear 9s with my Jordans.
For those who own 8s, will I get away with just taking out the insole?

My girl won me the OVO 8s but they're a size 8.5 and I normally wear 9s with my Jordans.
For those who own 8s, will I get away with just taking out the insole?
you should be fine i think. If i remember correctly 8s can run a bit big so you might be able to fit half size down esp with the insole removed

I stopped by the Footaction at STC today and they said raffles were only 1 day (yesterday). I guess if you were able to sign up today at Footaction at STC then the guy was telling me mis information.
He def gave you the wrong info. I was there at noon today and signed up for the 1's and 3's.

Nope, after signing up at footlocker i went to champs and one of the associates told me that they did them yesterday.
"We did them yesterday, you slept homie"
I didnt know how to respond so i left lol
LOL... I guess communication at these stores are sometimes not communicated well........as mentioned I got the no it was Monday at Footaction STC.

Signed up at all the west end FL for the BC3's... and now the waiting game. Feeling good about this release.. I've heard many pairs to go around. Wishing luck to all those that signed up for this raffle!

Anyone know the retail price on the BC3's. Haven't bought a pair of Jordans since the white cement 4's

Anyone want the link for a size 8.5 in the White Ovo 8s?
Will let go for a reasonable amount/way less than Kijiji

Back
Top Bottom