Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

LS is FCFS and they open at 11. So if you were to strike out on all the stores around the EC that are releasing them then you could head over there, stopping at the footlocker on queen on the way. I'll think you'll get them around the EC though, there's like 10 stores in that area.

make sue you check with livestock first to see if its fcfs on wristbands...

Yeah FCFS at lots of places means they give out wristbands/cards for specific sizes a few hours before they open. Really prevents any issues with ppl trying to cut the line. I remember them doing this at Champs during the Space Jam release...some dudes tried to cut the line right at open, but they were turned away because they didn't have wristbands. They had to get into the back of the line lol

Didn't even know there was a Bur Oak location. I'm gonna be in Stouffville Saturday so I might stop by there first. Thanks man.

No clue about the sock stuff, I've never tried that type of shoe on ever. Didn't even know these had a sock.

Aside from that, wtf are the Whynots 170 Canadian when they're only 125 US?? Dollar's been weak but it ain't that bad. Just gonna have to wait for them to hit the outlets.

Just came from Halton Hills TPO:

All FSR:

8F4B1163-F01E-4119-A792-96409446307E.jpeg EF8BFAD3-1F80-4A9D-B6EA-7EEEE7B369BF.jpeg 0DD42851-937E-4D7A-9B58-0E9979D4594A.jpeg 3E76876C-DC36-4330-BF20-0CB0BB4D2FFA.jpeg
The same was at Vaughan Mills,

Except Vaughan was out of the Bred 13’s.

Vaughan also had the Motorsport 4’s for 139.99 only size 10 and 10.5 I believe, I took the last 9.5.
Also the “alternate” 4’s? The black and blue ones. (Bred inspired colourway ones)

Umm ok so i was under the assumpption that FCFS is FCFS...not FCFS on wristbands?! In my opinion wristbands for a release is not first come first serve.

Just irritated because i drove down to Jordan store this morning for the WC3's, only to be asked if whether or not i had a wristband by one the guards. I fully asked an employee earlier in the week who i wont name if whether or not it was FCFS and he said yes. Im obviously misunderstanding what first come first serve means then.

...maybe im too old for this now or just way out of the loop.
Spoke to one of the employees at the JB store about how they run these releases and they told me that normally its FCFS until corporate calls them (typically an hour before close) and tells them to hand out wristbands. They don't know whether corporate will tell them to hand out the wristbands till day of but 9/10 times anything that's hyped will likely have wristbands handed out the night before release

anybody else getting shipping for their ovo's? I know a few people here got theres shipped already

Spoke to one of the employees at the JB store about how they run these releases and they told me that normally its FCFS until corporate calls them (typically an hour before close) and tells them to hand out wristbands. They don't know whether corporate will tell them to hand out the wristbands till day of but 9/10 times anything that's hyped will likely have wristbands handed out the night before release
Thanks for the info. Do you know if wristbands were handed out for Free Throw Lines? if so, why were people camped out at 3am if they already distributed wristbands.

Anyone have Nike.ca coupon code? Looking to disco those Westbrooks since they're more expensive here because Nike.

mine says ETA 2/14 but it doesn't look like it will actually ship out until tomorrow.

yea i have a feeling mine might get cancelled since my billing information is wrong even though I changed it and i contacted the support line to notify them but i got a generic message saying thanks for letting us know about this blah blah and they still have yet to change it. :smh:

Thanks for the info. Do you know if wristbands were handed out for Free Throw Lines? if so, why were people camped out at 3am if they already distributed wristbands.
not sure, it's always a toss up with JB store. I've heard of times where they handed out wristbands at midnight for some releases and some in the morning. Not sure how they did the Free Throws cause i just assumed a L at JB store so i didn't even bother tbh

Wristbands were handed out for the Free Throw line 3’s. After receiving one you basically have to stay or you’ll lose your place in line.

Burloak as of last night. They also had GS sizes in Alt Motorsport IV, Pure Money IV and Baron XI ... all were $99 I think but don't quote me there.

Attachments

• burloak.jpg
    burloak.jpg
    362.3 KB · Views: 92
Confirmed Protros are actually releasing in limited quantities. Was going to get the Westbrooks, but protros it is.

Back
Top Bottom