Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

i don't agree with that LL comment up there. BE actually is an artist, and his brand is legit, and his product is fire. On top of that his message is clear, concise and shows humility which alot of brands fail at. That's why i back it 100%.

Also saw alot of multi color flyknits at dixie today, more so in smaller sizes. I feel like these will be in most outlets soon if not already.

Googled legends league...

Stuff is ehh, wouldnt rock it tho. Price is most def wildin

Not sure if it was you who mentioned it last night having a size 9 and 10 on display at HOH Yonge. But I was able to grab the last size 9/display pair one at around 10 this morning. Respect for that 8) Was about to pay resell of $250.

FA EC also has a size 9 flyknit trainer left. I tried on the display pair though. It's the last pair in case anyone is there.
nice! when I passed by Saturday afternoon I still saw some sizes on display. I guess the "thirst" died down or people just didn't
know it restocked there.

***EDIT*** Atmos Pack is now dropping at 4AM EST and the Air Max 1 is retailing for $215. Sorry if there was any confusion

Made another how-to-cop guide for the releases this upcoming weekend (PW HU NMD, Yeezy Powerphase, Atmos Pack). Just a reminder that confirmed is live for NMDs and the Powerphases! I'm pretty sure the Atmos Pack is gonna be a tier zero drop so keep an eye out for the boutiques to post something about the release... if not NDC is gonna be your only choice at 3AM.

BTW, this vid isn't made public to the masses yet, but I figured I'd hook up the NT fam with the info/tips ahead of time before it goes live tomorrow. I'm pretty sure y'all already know how these drops works but it's good to get a quick refresher. Good luck to everyone this weekend!

Side note: If you could please sub to ya boy, that would be really much appreciated! I'll be continuing to drop more and more of these guides and other shoe related stuff on my channel. Thanks!

Last edited:
Women sizes at Milton outlet

Attachments

• IMG-20180312-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20180312-WA0003.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 671
Things do not look good for me getting the Holi NMD HU I want... The coral colourway. There seems to be a total of 101 online but with the way the last release was for the chalks... I have no doubt those are going to sell out instantly. I wonder what the stock levels will be on Confirmed in Toronto...

***EDIT*** Atmos Pack is now dropping at 4AM EST and the Air Max 1 is retailing for $215. Sorry if there was any confusion

Made another how-to-cop guide for the releases this upcoming weekend (PW HU NMD, Yeezy Powerphase, Atmos Pack). Just a reminder that confirmed is live for NMDs and the Powerphases! I'm pretty sure the Atmos Pack is gonna be a tier zero drop so keep an eye out for the boutiques to post something about the release... if not NDC is gonna be your only choice at 3AM.

BTW, this vid isn't made public to the masses yet, but I figured I'd hook up the NT fam with the info/tips ahead of time before it goes live tomorrow. I'm pretty sure y'all already know how these drops works but it's good to get a quick refresher. Good luck to everyone this weekend!

Side note: If you could please sub to ya boy, that would be really much appreciated! I'll be continuing to drop more and more of these guides and other shoe related stuff on my channel. Thanks!

Much appreciated, I'm new to this and all the fuss in here has got me wanting to score a pair of hypebeast shoes to call my own. :lol:

Things do not look good for me getting the Holi NMD HU I want... The coral colourway. There seems to be a total of 101 online but with the way the last release was for the chalks... I have no doubt those are going to sell out instantly. I wonder what the stock levels will be on Confirmed in Toronto...
Same, I want the Coral or the Pink Glow cw.

Curious to see how many people actually cop these two cws to rock, the black pair is the easiest to wear.

Don't see too many dudes rocking such vibrant sneakers.

Did the cream white Holi NMDs drop already? I see them on eBay but not sure if Canadians already got a chance to cop.

Same, I want the Coral or the Pink Glow cw.

Curious to see how many people actually cop these two cws to rock, the black pair is the easiest to wear.

Don't see too many dudes rocking such vibrant sneakers.

I want to get those because I'm Indian and it's the best representation of Holi from my memory as a child during the festival. There's a chance I'd never actually wear them (like the KITH LeBron's), but I really want it for my collection.

Did the cream white Holi NMDs drop already? I see them on eBay but not sure if Canadians already got a chance to cop.

Yeah, it released a few weeks ago. S2DoubleU (dope Youtuber and member of this forum/thread) got a pair and did a review on them. The release was a MESS. It showed it was sold out for most people.

I hope it's all at the same time so I can have a better chance to cop one. And I'm hoping most people go for the black/purple.

If they're staggered don't go for the first pair. On the first set of Trails everyone got stuck in a loop on the first, allowing people a much better chance to cop the second release.

Back
Top Bottom